Fall From A Star

She Will Be Loved

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to find all the guys walking up the basement stairs. I didn't see Val so I figured she went home.

"Morning Julia." Matt said groggy. He must still be hungover.

"Morning." I said and pour some coffee into a mug and grabbed some Advil. I walked over to the table with the Advil and placed it down. "Here you go guys." They said thank you and I went towards the stove and turned it on.

"How about Pancakes?"

"Yes please." Jimmy shirked. Everyone groaned at Jimmy's shirk.

"Jimmy way to early." Zacky said walking into the kitchen. He sat down at the table. I walked over and placed the mug down in front of him. He smiled and swallowed his Advil.

"What do you guys want to drink?" Matt asked walking over to the fridge.

They all said what they wanted and Matt got them it as I made the pancake batter.

I opened a cupboard and saw chocolate chip chips and pulled them out and placed them into the batter and stirred again.

"What are you making Julia?" Zacky asked me.

I turned around and looked at him. "Chocolate chip pancakes." He smiled.

"Fuck yes." Johnny and Brian said in unison causing them to laugh but not loud enough to disturb their headaches.

I turned back around and flipped the pancakes. When all the batter was turned into pancakes. I grabbed five plates and six forks, thinking me and

Zacky just share a plate since were sharing a chair. I placed them on the table with the pancakes.

I grabbed the syrup and the butter out of the fridge and placed them on the table. I sat in Zacky's lap and he already placed some pancakes on his plate. He ate off the left side and I ate off the right.

I got full after one whole pancake and let Zacky eat the rest. Jimmy looked at me and smiled weakly. I nodded and rubbed my stomach telling him I was full. He nodded and went back to eating.

"What was that about?" Zacky whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." I said and he just let it go. He kissed my neck and I got up and grabbed the boys plates who where finished. Everyone but Jimmy.

They went into the living and I heard the TV turn on. I placed the dishes into the sink and began to wash them.

I saw one more slip into the sink. I looked up and saw the very tall Jimmy looking down at me. He smiled and gave me a hug. "Great Pancakes."

I nodded and continued to wash. "Do you need help?" He offered.

"If you want to dry." I told and he nodded graving the dish towel.

"So" He began but I don't think he knew how to say it but I knew what he wanted to ask.

"I'm trying Jimmy." I said and he just nodded drying a dish. "It's hard not to just run upstairs but I'm trying to distract myself."

"Well thats good. I bet it is hard, I can tell because you kept looking at the stairs when you were making the pancakes." he laughed.

I nodded he was a good watcher. "But I'm very proud you didn't"

"You know what Jimmy. This is kinda weird."

"What is?" he asked as he placed a plate back into the cabinet.

"You being like an adult. Its kinda freaky."

He scoffed at me then laughed. Seriously how can everyone be laughing and smile and all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry.

"Thanks Julia."

"Anytime Jimmy." I said and turned off the water. I helped him place the last couple of dishes into the cabinets and drawers. "And thank you Jimmy. For this and being like another brother to me."

"Anytime sweets." He said and pulled me into a hug. He kissed the top of my head. He released me but kept one arm around my back and I left one around his. "Lets go see what those kids are watching." He laughed and pulled us into the living.

Seriously people need to stop laughing.

When we entered the living room everyone gave us weird looks. "What?"

"Why are you holding my sister like that?" Matt asked and raised an eyebrow.

Jimmy scoffed and engulfed me into a bone crushing protective hug. "Psh! Shes my sister."

Brian and Johnny rolled their eyes and looked back at the TV.

Matt gave him a 'what the fuck' look and Zacky just exhaled loudly.

"As long as shes not your girlfriend." Zacky mumbled but loud enough for us to hear.

"Ew!" Jimmy squealed and pushed me into Zacky's lap. I fell hard and Zacky winced in pain."You can have her."

I sat up to move off to the side of him and sat down. "Sorry."

He nodded and put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him for a kiss. "It's okay. It was that dumb asses fault anyways."

Jimmy laughed sarcastically and flipped Zacky off. Which caused Zacky to do the same. And they had this battle of flipping each off.

Everyone was laughing and I still don't get how everyone could be laughing and be filled with so much happiness when I'm just here broken and heartless.
♠ ♠ ♠
_another update only cause I'll be at SUMMERFEST tomorrow_ woot! C=

-ENJOY AND COMMENT PLEASE- Because I'm a comment whore! *wink*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved