Fall From A Star

Let Go

After the laughs settled down, everyone was focused on the TV, watching FUSE.

Val walked through the door with a huge smile on her face. I envied her. She could still smile after everything.

I want my smile back...

"Hey guys." she smiled and gave Matt a kiss.

"Hey babe." Matt said and pulled her on his lap.

"Nope cant get to comfortable."

Matt gave her a look and asked "Where are you going?"

She smiled and looked at me. "I was wondering if Julia wanted to go shopping with me."

I looked down at my hands and cracked them. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go. I haven't been outside besides my backyard and that alone scared me.

"You should go" Zacky nudged me in the shoulder. I looked up at him and he smiled at me "Go ahead." I nodded and he kissed my nose.

"Okay." I said so softly you could hear a pin drop before you heard my voice.

"Alright. I'll wait for you to get changed."

I nodded and walked up to my room.

I pulled on a pair of stonewashed skinny jeans and a blue spaghetti strapped top. I pulled on a pair of matching blue flips flops. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail and applied some eyeliner and mascara.

As I was applying the mascara I bumped my elbow on the mirror and got some under my eye. "Shit" I muttered.

I wiped it off with my fingertips but it smeared across my face. I sighed in frustration and looked in the mirror.

"Please stop." I whispered. He looked at me and a smile played on his face.

"I said to be quiet." he ordered with venom in every word. He slapped me and my sobs became louder. He slapped me until I stopped crying on the outside.

I felt him pull out of me. He got up and put his pants back on and his shirt. He unhooked the latch to the door and walked out of the room.

The second the door clicked my eyes began to stung and my body began to ache in pain. I curled up into a naked ball and sobbed. I looked at the clock on the stand next to my head as it read 12:53. I choke on more of my tears as I slow got up and pulled my dress back on.

I looked in the mirror. My body was sweaty. My hair was a complete mess. My face was sweaty and my mascara was smeared from me crying.


I saw the tears form in my eyes like it did that night. I wiped them but it only caused me to smear it more.

I got up and ran out of my room and towards the bathroom. I placed my hand on the knob and was about to turn when Jimmy's voice plagued my mind.

"Julia. I know your having a hard time but seriously, sweetie, you need to stop. Please. If you feel like your about to do this again or burn your skin again I want you to talk to me." He said. I could hear the kindness and sincerity behind his voice. Its not really something Jimmy was now for.

"So you figured that out right away?" I asked referring to the burning.

"It took me a couple of minutes but yeah." he stated. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said hugging him.

"Its okay sweets." He hugged me back and wiped away a tear from my eye. "Just come talk to me okay. I don't care want I'm doing you say 'Jimmy I need you' and I'll be there."


I sighed and removed my hand from the knob like it burnt my hand.

I walked down the stairs with my face still a mess into the living room.

"Are you...oh sweetie are you okay?" Val asked walking over to me.

I nodded and watched as Zacky was about to stand up. I shook my head at and he sat back down looking at me curiously.

I looked down at my hands that interlaced with each other and bit my lip.

"Jimmy." I asked and looked up at him. "I um I need you" I muttered.

Everyone's mouth went agape and I looked down at my shoes until I saw another pair in front of me.

"Alright." I looked up and Jimmy towered over me. I nodded and walked up the stairs with Jimmy in tow.

"Thank You." I muttered as I shut my door. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him. "I um almost.."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug. "I'm glad you didn't and you came and found me." He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back. "What happened?"

"I was putting on mascara and it smeared and it just reminded me of um that night" I said into his chest.

He pulled away from me and walked over to my dresser and grabbed my mascara, eyeliner, and a Kleenex.

He knelt down in front of me and wiped my make-up and my tears with the Kleenex. "Close your eyes." I did as he said and I felt the eyeliner and the mascara brush glide around my eyes. "Alright...all done"

I fluttered my eyes open and Jimmy was smiling at me. "Perfect." he kissed my forehead and stood up. "All done up here?"

I nodded and he held his out for me to grab. I took it and stood up. "Thank you"

"Anything for you." he said as I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs following Jimmy.

Zacky was watching us walk down and I stopped in front of Val.

"I'm ready." Val nodded and walked out the door with me following her.

Jimmy's POV

As soon as the door clicked I could feel everyones eyes on me.

"What the hell was that about?" Zacky snapped right away. He was mad because his girlfriend wanted me and not him.

"Nothing."

"Oh fuck that shit Jimmy." Matt barked this time. I rolled my eyes. Hes just mad his sister wanted me and not him. "Why did she want you?"

The way he said 'you' it made me feel like I was the plague or something. Its just the name get over it!

"I just told her, if she wanted someone to talk to other than Zack, Val, or you. She could count on me."

Matt and Zacky glared at me again, like I was the fucking plague.

Like I said it just the fucking name! Bitches.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH 6 stars! woot! I want ten! hehe! ~COMMENT PLEASE~

So, let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
So, let go
Just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown