Fall From A Star

Runaway

Zack's POV}

"Were back, oh um hi Gena?" Matt said as we entered his house.

I looked at the couch and there sat Gena herself. I looked at Matt and he looked like he was ready to kill me at any second.

Fuck. Why is she here. Who let her in.

I heard someone cough and I looked to see Julia coming from the kitchen.

"Can you close the door the air is on." she stated and began to walk up to her room. "Nice meeting you Gena."

Fuck. Just my fucking luck.

What I told Jimmy was the truth. I don't want Gena I want Julia, there is no Gena and me anymore.

"Julia, I um.. I." I stuttered. She shook her head and looked at Matt.

My focus was all on the woman I love.

"I'll be in my room."she said and began to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and made her look at me.

"Please Julia." I said and kissed her cheek.

She removed my hand from her wrist and placed it on on my cheek. She looked like she was reading me and trying to figure something out.

"It's going to be alright." She smiled and kissed my cheek before she went into her room.

"It's going to be alright." Played inside of my head. I sighed and looked over at Gena glaring at her.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped at her.

"I um I" she began to stuttered and I was getting impatient.

"Well?" I snapped again.

"I'll just go. Um nice seeing everyone." she said and ran out the door.

I huffed and turned towards the stairs only to be blocked by Matt.

"And where the fuck do you think your going?" Matt asked. He looked like he was at any moment going to burst. Brian wasn't far behind him.

"I want to talk to Julia and tell her the truth." I yelled.

"Um fuck no" Matt said and looked at Jimmy and Johnny. "Jimmy and Johnny go check on Julia." They nodded and Matt looked at Brian. "Me and you need to teach Baker a little lesson."

I gulped. Even though I probably deserved it. I just wanted to make sure Julia is okay first.

Johnny came running back downstairs to us just as Matt was about to punch me. Centimeters away from my face.

"Matt her door is locked and she isn't answering."

Matt dropped his fist and looked at me and shook his head. "Your lucky my sister is more important than beating the shit out of you right now."

"Brian make sure he doesn't run." Matt snapped and Brian smirked.

Matt ran into the closet and got out a screwdriver and ran up the stairs.

"Julia." I heard him yell as he banged on the door a couple of times."Guess the door is coming down." he said after a few minutes.

Brian just kept glaring at me, making me uncomfortable.

I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands trying to calm myself down and think everything through.

"Why the fuck is she back?" Brian asked.

"She's back for the summer. I swear Brian nothing is going on with me and her." I pleaded with him.

"And why the fuck should I believe that?"

"I'm your best friend and the fact that I love Julia more than anything. I would die for her." I could feel the slight sting of tears forming in my eyes. "Just believe me."

Brian sighed and I felt him sink into the couch next to me. "I know." he whispered and padded my back.

"Where the fuck is she?" I heard Matt yell.

My head snapped up and I meet my eyes with Brian. We had the same expression on our faces. We both bolted up the stairs to see Julia's door against the wall and the guys in her room.

I looked around and didn't see her anywhere. I looked at the window I used to seek out of all the time, to see it was opened. I walked over to it and looked out. Trying to see if I can see her. But it was too late for anything.

She was gone.

"Matt look." Johnny said. I looked over by them and followed Johnny's finger to a note on her bed.

Matt riped it open and began to read through it. When he finished he look up at me and glared.

Jimmy was looking over Matt's shoulder and his eyes bulge.

He looked at me and he looked scared shitless. "Zack run." he screamed.

At that moment it was like my whole world had slowed down. I watched as Matt dropped the note and began to leap at me.

The past six months flooded through my head. The first kiss, the first touch, the first date, watching her go to prom, after prom, her falling apart, her faded smile that I just got back into my life, Gena ruining everything, and her great escape.

My last image of Julia and her last words,"Its going to be alright."

As the note finally hit the floor, my world went back to normal as Matt crashed into my body.

Because, I'm the fool thatwas is in love with Julia and I broke her heart, more than it already was.
♠ ♠ ♠
If your going to read Please Comment!tell me if you like how the story is going. I'm deciding between bring in MCR or make my own. I'm more towards MCR. Tell me what you think and who should be like Julia's new Zacky.

I wanna run away
Never say goodbye
I wanna know the truth
Instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies