Fall From A Star

Seven Days Of Lonely

Dear Everyone,

If you are reading this then that means Matty probably just broke down my door, and you found that I have left. I'm sorry. Even though I tried I cant get past the nightmares and the looks. Even though you guys tried not to give me them, I could see past every smile and though every last unheard tear. It's just so hard. I tried I really did.

Jimmy-Jimmy you know how hard I tried. You said it your self, 'I could see you staring at the stairs.' You were proud of me Jimmy that I didn't give into it. Matty don't be mad at Jimmy for not telling you, he promised but if you ask him, Jimmy its okay to tell, I wont hate you.You said If I ever needed you, no matter what you were doing, you'd be there, and I thank you for that. I love you Jimmy.

Brian- Your like my second brother. You took care of me when Matty couldn't. You loved as if I was McKenna to you and I love you too Gates. Your loyal and your there for everyone. You have the biggest heart I know. And not to mention you have the best swing, even better than Matty.

Johnny-Short stuff. I don't know alot about you but at the same time I know everything. You made me laugh when I wanted to cry. Your the funny little kid that everyone loves. Like me, I love you Johnny.

Val-Your my best friend but most all you are my sister. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye, but I knew you would never let me leave. And if I saw you, I wouldn't want to either. You make Matty so happy and I want you to be with him forever. Thank you for helping me after I fell apart. Thank you for the new hair, every time I look in the mirror I remember the day, I got my smile back.

Matty-I think your the one of the hardest to saw goodbye to. I love you Matty. Take care of Val, the rents, and the guys. Your going to be famous one day. When I turn on the TV I want to see you guys on it. I don't want to see sad faces still moping, I want to see you smile. I want everyone to see the dimples that make you, you. Most of all, I want you to take care of Zacky. Please don't kill him. I love him, Its just...its hard to be around everyone I love so much and knowing that I'll never be the same, at least not for now. I love you Matty. And I really want Val to be my official sister.

Zacky-The hardest to say goodbye too. Zacky I don't blame you, for me leaving. I don't blame Gena. I know you wouldn't hurt me, I saw it in your eyes, you love me and I love you. I was looking at the stars the other day and I remember what you told me about each one having a reason why you loved me. I did the same thing only a shooting star went by and I made a wish. A wish that everything is going to be alright. And it will. I love you forever and always Zacky.

Your guys are going to make it one day, don't give up because of something small and trust me when I say 'It's going to be alright'

Love you all,

Julia<3


I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain is there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holding' on, I'm holding' on, I'm holding' on
I'm barely holding' on to you


I folded the paper back up and placed it back on her nightstand next to her bed. I plopped my head back on her pillow and took in her scent. It still smelt of her. It's only been seven days and I still see her walking though he door and giving me a kiss. Telling me she's back, for good, that she didn't mean to leave. She was just scared and she needed me like I needed her.

I closed my eyes and saw her face in my head. I wish I could sleep forever if she would just stay there.

I moved my hands under her pillow and felt something, like a piece of paper. I sat up on my elbows and pulled out the piece of paper. I read the front and it said.

Zacky

I scrunched up my nose and unfolded the paper, I haven't read yet.

I WROTE UR NAME IN THE SAND BUT THE WAVES WASHED IT AWAY, I WROTE UR NAME IN THE SKY BUT THE WIND BLEW IT AWAY, BUT I WROTE UR NAME IN MY HEART AND ITS STAYING THERE FOREVER...

I smiled and reread the paper over and over again.

"I'll be waiting for you Julia."
♠ ♠ ♠
CoMmEnT pLeAsE!

*9 sTARS i tHINK i mIGHT cRY!!!!!! wOOT! 1 mORE!

Tell me how I'm gonna make it your the one I can't forget
It's like I'm running in slow motion in a nightmare that never ends
When I try to face it when I wake up I hate the way reality sets in
God, I wish you could hold me, through the seven days of lonely.