Fall From A Star

Bat Country

{3 years later}

Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay.
These eyes won't see the same, after I flip today.
I tried to drive all through the night,
the heart stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights.
No oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me.

Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone).
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction.
My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone).
No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention.

As I adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights will take me to new heights.
My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite.
Tomorrow might not make it but everything's all right.
Mental fiction follows me; show me what it's like to be set free.

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear.
Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.

Sometimes I don't know why we'd rather live than die,
we look up towards the sky for answers to our lives.
We may get some solutions but more just pass us by,
don't want your absolution cause I can't make it right.
I'll make a beast out of myself, gets rid of all the pain of being a man.

So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear.
Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem.
I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart.
Scared but you can follow me I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

"That was the new up and coming band Avenged Sevenfold"
the TV host on FUSE said.

I had one of the dumbest smiles on my faces. I knew they were going to make, I just knew.

"JuJu!" a voice yelled my name.

"They will be touring this summer on -" I turned the TV off and ran out of my room to the living room.

"Hey Gee" I smiled as he was placing last minute things into his suitcase.

"Where's everyone else?"

"In their rooms." I nodded and watched him zip up his suitcase.

"Are you excited JuJu?" Gerard asked me.

"Yep."

So you don't know why I'm excited.

My brother and his band Avenged Sevenfold, finally made it big. I wish I was still there with them sometimes to see there smiling faces. Some days I wish I never left but I know I wouldn't of been as happy as I am now.

I moved to the east coast and meet some people. It's odd though I can match each person from my old life to someone in my new life.

For instance you have Gee or Gerard. He's like Matt. I see him as an older protective brother and thats basically all he has been doing since I got here.

"You two ready?" I turned around and was meet with blonde hair. I nodded. Bob. He was my Johnny. He was there to make me laugh at any moment.

Then there is Ray. Red hair that I love to play with. He was my Brian. He was like another Matt or Gerard to me. He took care of me when I need it and he had the biggest heart.

"Ugh. I swear to god Mikey you take forever!" a brunette, a little taller than me came waltzing through her room. Alicia. She was my Val. Basically my sister when I ever I need her she was there. She introduced me to the boys that I learned to become my family. One that could never replace the old one though.

"I'm ready, I'm ready. Jesus woman." Then there's Mikey. Alicia fiance and my Jimmy. I told him some of my most secrets and he said the same thing Jimmy told me. "I'll be there for you no matter what." I smiled I can still picture the day in the bathroom clearing in my head like it just happened yesterday.

"Okay, wheres the short one?" Gerard asked us. We were already but one person was missing.

My Zacky

"I'll go get him" I said and walked towards his room.

I rolled my eyes as I saw his sleeping figure. I smirked and jumped on top of him causing a loud 'umph'.

"Not now mommy."

Why does this sound all to familiar?

"Frankie." I whined and shook him. "This bus is here we have to go or we will be late."

"Fine Fine." he said and stretched. He picked up his bag and grabbed my hand as he lead us back towards the living. "I'm ready. Lets go." he mumbled to everyone.

You could see Gerard and Ray glaring at Frank for holding my hand. When Frankie caught their glares he smirked and squeezed my hand before letting go.

Told you, it was like having Matt and Brian again.

"JuJu." Frankie whined as we walked on to the bus. "Sleep across from me."

I nodded and placed my suitcase and my purse on the bottom bunk across from Frank.

Frank crawled into his bed and went back to sleep. "Night JuJu." he said.

I scoffed, "it's six in the morning dumbass."

"Whatever." he mumbled.

JuJu. Thats me Julia. Its the nickname they gave me. Well actually Gee did and it kind of stuck. I don't mind though. Sometimes when they say my name its like I can hear the others(a7x) talking instead. It's just easier.

And Frankie. My Zacky. He makes me feel loved. I love Frank but I'm in love with Zacky and Frank nows it. I told him about all of them and he's totally okay with it.He wants to meet Zacky for some reason he wont tell me. But it's not like that will ever happening even if A7x just got big.

I mean it's not like their going to be on warped tour with us!But what I wouldn't I give to hold Zacky again.
♠ ♠ ♠
wOOT tHIS sTORY hAS TEN STARS!

tHANKS tO aLL oF yOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL i'M hAPPY!!!! c=

i wAS gIDDY fOR lIKE aN hOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oH aND pLEASE cOMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!