Fall From A Star

Stop This Song(Lovesick Melody)

"Your guys were awesome!" I squealed as I saw the guys walking towards us after their set.

"Thanks" I smiled and jumped on Frank causing him to spin me around.

"Ahh! Put me down" I giggled.

"Your the one that jumped on me so no." Frank said as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Frankie!" I whined and slapped his butt.

"Did you just spank me?" he asked excitedly.

"Don't look into, Frankie" I spat at him.

"Aw little JuJu, I know you want me" Frank said cockily.

"Mhmm as much as I want to eat meat." I said sarcastically.

"Then lets get you a hot dog."

I made a disgusted face even though he couldn't see. "Ew! I will not eat a cow's eyeball. Sick." I said causing everyone to laugh.

"I didn't mean that kinda of hot dog." Frank trailed off. I could just picture his smirk.

"What kind...ew your sick Frankie"

Frank laughed and Gerard hit him in the head. "I don't ever want you to say that again." he barked at him.

Frank sighed "Okay." He put me down and I glared up at him. He maybe short but I was still shorter. "Yes love?"

I smirked and kicked him in the balls making him double over. "You okay love?"

He just gasped as I patted his back. "Maybe next time love." I smiled sweetly before running over towards the rest.

I walked up to Gerard and smiled at him. He looked back at Frank and laughed. "Good girl." He chuckled as he took my hand.

"So what are we doing later?" Bob asked as we walked onto the bus.

"There's going to be a huge party like last year to kick off the summer." Ray said as he plopped on the couch. I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He smiled at me and put his hand over my shoulders.

The door slammed open and Frank stomped up the stairs glaring once he saw me. "Ju Fucking Ju! That hurt like hell!" he screamed.

I looked at him and gave him the puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry" I said softly.

He kept glaring and Ray rubbed my shoulders. "Hey be nice to my JuJu."

Frank glared at Ray then sighed. "Fine but at the party you owe me a dance whenever I want it."

"Okay." I said and looked at him with the same face.

"Err..don't look at me like that." he said and sat next to me. He pulled me away from Ray and kissed my forehead. "Your to cute for your own good."

I smiled and nodded "I know."

He glared but then laughed. "Your such a brat."

Once again I nodded. "Asshole."

"Bitch."

"Frank Anthony Iero!" We heard the booming voice of Gerard yelling from the bunk area before he appeared before us.

"Ooo your in trouble" I teased him.

Frank gulped "Yes Gee"

I scoffed, "Right butter him up with nicknames." I said and he glared at me. "Stupid" I mumbled under my breath.

"First off don't call Julia names, second" he said and looked at how we were sitting." Two feet at all times."

Frankie got up and walked towards the little fridge and pulled out a beer as Gerard walked back into the bunk area.

"Haha." I teased and Frank stuck his tongue out at me. "Mature Frankie. Mature."

He rolled his eyes and went back towards the bunks. I sighed and laid down on the couch before I fell asleep.

******************************************************************

"Zacky..." I whispered.

He looked at me and wiped under his eyes quickly. His eyes were red and puffy. He was crying.

"I should of had the balls and told Matt about us. I should of took you to Prom. I could of prevented all of this is I was so fucking selfish." He said and punched his leg. I slowly picked up my upper half and rested it on my elbow.

"Zacky." I whispered and he looked at me. I lifted up the covers "Will you just hold me?" I asked. He looked at the sheet then back at my red eyes.

He took of his shoes and his sweatshirt. "Are you sure?" He asked before he even touched the bed. I nodded and moved over slightly to let him in.

His touched felt like it was burning my skin. I wanted to scream. I wanted to kick but I just kept saying it was Zacky....my Zacky wouldn't hurt me.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head 'no' and he began to get up. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it back to my waist.

"I'm not okay Zacky..but I need you to just hold me. Every touch burns my skin and my body aches but I keep saying its just you, its just my Zacky he wouldn't hurt me." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear. I clenched on to his t-shirt and nodded. "Baby go to sleep."

"No they keep coming back. It doesn't stop. It wont stop. It keeps playing. It wont go away Zacky." I cried into his chest.

"Baby, I'm right here okay." he whispered. I nodded and pulled him closer to me.

"As much as I want you to leave me alone and not touch me. I want you to stay with and not let me go." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Baby, I'll never let you go."


"Julia?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Alicia standing over me. "The guys headed to the party so get ready so we can go."

"Oh right. I must of fell asleep." I smiled as I got off the couch and followed her into the bunk area.

Awkward. It's like I just had Deja Vu but the last time it was Val telling me it was three so she could do my hair. Yeah...awkward

******************************************************************

You could hear the loud noise coming from drunken party goers and the music blasting from someone's bus, about a mile away.

Alicia and me walked towards the noise with huge grins on our faces.

I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and one of Gee's band Tee's, that he just got today.

"Gee's going to flip when he sees you wearing that." Alicia smirked at me.

I laughed and nodded, "I know but seriously, he wont be mad for long I'll just give him the puppy dog eyes."

Alicia laughed as we made our way to the guys and she was right we didn't even get a chance to stop before Gerard yelled at me.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry Gee." I said and gave him the eyes. "Forgive me."

"To cute for your own good." he mumbled and I smiled at him. "Of course" I heard Frank scoff as I gave Gerard a hug and I glared at him.

"JuJu, lets get drunk" Alicia said and pulled me to the cooler's and kegs. I laughed as I heard Ray saying don't drink to much or something like that.

"So lets see if we can find any sexies"

I scoffed as I took a drink off my beer. "Your engaged!"

She giggled "I meant for you silly."

I rolled my eyes and we walked back towards Ray and Bob.

"Where's Mikey?" Alicia asked.

"He went that way with some dudes we meet today." Bob said and pointed towards a direction that Alicia was pulling me towards.

Alicia kept popping her head up and down all over the place trying to find Mikey. "Grrr, he's suppose to be tall for easy finding."

I laughed and shook my head. "There!" she squealed and ran up to him and jumped on his back...may I still remind you she still wasn't letting go of my arm. Yeah I ran right into Gerard's back making him fall with me landing on top of him.

I laughed my ass off and I couldn't get off of him.

Mikey laughed at us and said "And this would be Alicia and-"

But he wasn't even able to finish when all to familiar voices said.

"Julia?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
iTS LONG BUT I THOUGHT I BE EVIL LOL!!!!!! >.<!!!

cOMMENT pLEASE

&#9834;Won't someone stop this song?
So I won't sing along.
Someone stop this song.
So I won't sing.&#9835;