Fall From A Star

Tattoo

When I woke up the next morning I smiled at the body next to me.

He was laying on his stomach with his back exposed and the covers blocked him from the waist down. He had one arm around my waist protectively.

I smiled when I saw that he looked the same with just more tattoo's.

I traced the red seven on his back lightly with my fingertips. I thought back to the first night we hooked-up at my eighteenth birthday party.

" Sixteen....seventeen.....eightteen" People chanted as I downed my eighteen birthday shots.

Matt clapped me on the back "Now, you cant drink anymore."

"Matty!" I squealed."Its my birthday" I slurred.

"Don't care" he said and walked away somewhere with Val.

I pouted and walked into the kitchen to find some more to drink. "Fuck Matt." I muttered as I grabbed a beer.

Before I could even place the beer on my lips it was snatched out of my hands. "Don't think so Julia." Zack said and chugged down my beer.

I pouted and Zack just laughed and shook his head. "Please we don't have to tell Matty." I begged.

Zack laughed again and threw the can away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the kitchen and into the living room.

"Zack..." I whined. My head was spinning and I felt like I was going to be sick. He looked over his shoulder at me. "I don't feel so good."

"Oh shit." He laughed. I grabbed my stomach and groaned in pain. "No puking Missy till we get upstairs." he ordered and ran up the stairs with me.

"Seriously do we have to run.." I slurred. Zack laughed and opened the bathroom door.

"Get the fuck out" he barked at the two making out. "Julia kneel" he told me. I knelled down and Zack laughed. "In front of the toilet."

I nodded and scooted towards the toilet. I empty the contains as I felt my hair being pulled back. I heard a cabinet open and close. When I picked my head up I looked at Zack.

He smiled and handed me something. "Here." he said and helped me stand up. "Wash the puke out." he joked.

I stuck my tongue at him and poured some mouth wash into my mouth and swashed it around and spit it out. "Thank you."

"Anytime." he smiled and grabbed my hand. I looked down at our hands and a smiled crept onto my face. His hands fit perfectly with mine and he felt so warm. "Ready to back out?"

I looked up into his eyes and realized I just fell in love with them.

I shook my head. "Can you take me to my room?"

He nodded and pulled me out of the bathroom and into my room. Thankfully no one was in there. I stumbled my way to my bed and fell face first into it.

Zack laughed and I groaned in pain. "Need anything else?" he asked as I pulled myself to my pillow. I nodded my head. "What you need?"

"Will you stay with me?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"What was that?'

I picked up my head and looked at him. "I said, will you stay with me...please?"

He smiled and nodded his head. I rolled over and let him have some room. He laid in my bed on his back. I rolled into his chest and buried my head in it. He was tense at first but he finally wrapped an arm around me.

I felt a small pressure applied on my forehead when I looked up I saw Zack's lips on them.

I smiled and pressed my lips onto his. He wasn't hesitant to kiss me back. He grazed my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance and I allowed him to. We made out for about ten minutes till he pulled away.

I blushed deeply and put my head back down. "I like you Zack." I whispered.

"I like you to Julia." Was the last thing I heard before I feel asleep.


I smiled as I continued to trace the seven.

"Why are you smiling?' Zack mumbled. I looked at his face and saw that he was now awake.

I blushed and kissed his cheek. "My eighteenth birthday party."

Zack laughed. "You puked like a horse"

I hit him playfully and laughed along with him. "I guess I did." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"You did."

"Stupid Matty." I said and Zack laughed.

"I heard that!" Matt barked.

I looked at Zack and began to laugh again. He turned so he was laying on his back again. I placed my head on his chest and traced the tattoo on his chest.

"You like it?" he asked. I nodded.

"When did you get it?"

"About two years ago." he said. I nodded and kissed it.

"I like it." he smiled.

"I like you." he said and I blushed. "Actually." he began and I looked in those green orbs again. "I love you."

I smiled and kissed his lips. I felt the smile on his lips as we did. "I love you too."

"You better."

"I do." We were quiet for a bit till I had to ask it. "What does this make us?"

He didn't answer right away. "I don't know. What do you want?"

"Can I have you?" I asked softly. He laughed and pulled my face to his.

"You always had me." I smiled and kissed him again.

"Would you be mad if I stay with My Chem for the tour. Take it slow."

"Do you love me?" he asked and I nodded. "I don't see why you cant. As long as you come back to Cali with me."

"You got it." I smiled and pecked his lips. I climbed over him and out of the bunk.

"Where are you going Miss. Sanders?' He asked play glaring at me.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "To visit with the others, Mr. Baker."

He frowned. "You don't want to lay with me?"

I shook my head and he gasped. I laughed and kissed his cheek leaving my lips there. "If you get up, I can sit on your lap."

"I like in my lap better." he retorted.

I slapped his chest and stuck my tongue out at him. "Zachary Baker, none of that is aloud."

He pouted again and gave me puppy dog eyes. "Never?"

I giggled and kissed his neck. "Not now, maybe later."

I turned away and was almost at the bunk door when I heard. "I counting you to that."

I smiled and walked out to the main area.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE?????

i THINK THIS STORY CAN GO ON FOR A LONG TIME. i HOPE AT LEAST!!!lOL

♪Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you♫