Fall From A Star

Fall For You

"Baby lets go inside." he said over the loud yelling coming from upstairs. I nodded as he grabbed up hand and looked up. "Good Night Kids."

"Use Protection!" I heard Brian yell. "Ow!"

"No fucking my baby sister" Matt yelled and I blushed as Zack pulled me inside.

"Matt shut the fuck up, or your not getting any." I heard Val yell at him. Zack snickered as he shut and locked the balcony door.

"You can go change, if your tired." I nodded but didn't move. I bite down on my lip and looked at the floor. "You okay?"

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may of failed
But I have loved you from the start


I nodded and looked up at him. "Baby why are you crying?" Zack asked as he wrapped me in his arms again.

I rested my head on his chest and looked up at him.

But hold your breathe

I pressed my lips on his and pushed my tongue into his mouth right away. He hesitated at first but then fought for dominance and I let him have it. I pulled away and looked into his green eyes and I knew I would love him forever.

I pulled my shirt over my head and looked back into his green eyes as the fabric hit the floor. Zack followed it but then looked up back into my hazel eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he placed his hands on my hips. I nodded and tugged on his belt loops. He laughed and placed his lips back onto mine.

He pushed me on the bed and slowly crawled over me pinning me under him. He moved his lips down to my neck sucking my tender skin. I let out a moan and I could feel the smile Zack made on my neck.

He moved his lips to my breast and undid my bra and placed it on the floor. He massage one as he nibbled on the other then switched.

I pulled his shirt over his head and he kept moving farther down, stopping right above the waist band of my pants. He looked up trying to make sure it was alright. I nodded and he tugged my pants off in one fluid movement. He pulled off my underwear and I noticed that his pants were off to along his his boxers.

I felt his erection on my thigh and it made me think of Prom night. A night I haven't thought about in three years. But it didn't scare me, it made me happy, because when I looked at the body it was Zack. my Zacky.

"You okay baby?" Zack asked as he bought his lips back up to my neck.

I nodded and he looked at me. I bought my lips to his ear, "I want you." I panted. I bite his neck as he thrusted into me. It was slow. Much slower than I remember. He was trying to be gentle. "Faster." I moaned into his neck.

He obliged as he thumps and thrusts became faster and quicker. "Zacky." I moaned.

"Fuck baby." He screamed against my neck. "Scream my name."

"Zacky!"

"Louder." he panted.

"Zacky!" I screamed louder and he covered my lips with his. His kisses chilled my body and sent shivers down my spine. "fuck" I panted as I released.

"Fuck baby." he panted back as I felt him cum in me. He rode out our organisms, until he finally pulled out of me. He looked into my eyes and smiled as he wiped the hair from my face. "As beautiful, as I remember." He said before he kissed me.

He collapsed to the side of me and pulled my naked body to him and kissed my neck. "That was worth three years."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You haven't had sex since" I asked.

He nodded and I buried my face in his neck. "Not since the night before prom. You?"

"Same." I said as my breathing became normal. "Just how I remember it." I smiled and placed my head on his chest. "I love you." I said as I traced the deathbat on his chest.

"I love you, too."

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

C= Its sweet now but I'm adding some drama in don't worry.......

I just want to say that everyone should leave me comments like The.Write.Way

she knows how to give a comment!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I also want to thank all the people who do leave me comments, you guys make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So make it better and comment!!!!!!!

*giggles*

XTo TheO

<3mANDA!