Fall From A Star

The Only Way That I Know How To Feel

Warped ended a month after Zacky's proposal and the guys and I just left the airport from saying goodbye to MCR. I'm going to miss them but them being in the same industry as A7X I knew this wasn't our last farewell.

"Baby, you ready?" Zack asked as I entered his car. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled out of LAX. "I'm glad your coming with me."

I was moving in with Zack when we got back. I was having Alicia ship my things over, so I wouldn't have to fly or drive across country, seeing that I hate it.

"Me too." I smiled up at him. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Love you Zachary." I giggled.

He growled as he glared out the front window. I laughed and shook my head. I looked out my window and watched the waves hit the California coast.

"I miss this place." I whispered to myself. Zach gave my hand a squeeze and I looked up at him. He was smiling.

"It missed you, too." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Is California the only thing that missed me?"

He shook his head. "I'm sure your parents did too." he smirked.

I scoffed and shook my head looking back out to the ocean.

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over


I narrowed my eyes at the radio and pressed my lips together.

"Whats wrong?"

"It's weird hearing Matty singing on the radio."

Zach laughed and shook his head. "I guess so."

"I like it better live."

"Why?" he asked looking at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"Cause you get to sing." I smiled at him.

He just laughed and pulled into a driveway. The house was huge. I could see that little Zachary used his first paycheck well.

"You live here?" I asked. He shook his head. "Who's house is this then?"

"This is our house." I laughed and shook my head at him. "What?"

"Your so corny Mister Baker."

He smirked and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mine were placed around his neck. "Well future Mrs. Baker, your going to have to deal with my corniness. "

"Forever." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Got that right." he said and pecked my lips again before pulling me inside.

After getting settle and having a tour of the house. Me and Zack were sitting in the kitchen eating dinner. I was eating a salad and Zach was having a sandwich.

"I still cant believe you went vegetarian on me." he pouted as he took bit of his turkey sandwich.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he just laughed.

"Hey baby." Zack said. I was cleaning my dish as Zach was drinking a beer. "I was thinking of getting a dog."

I squealed and clapped my hands together like a five year old, jumping up and down. "I take it you want a dog?" he laughed.

"A Puppy!!!!!!" I said and jumped into his lap. I kissed his cheek and he just laughed.

"Puppy it is then." he said and kissed my lips. I cuddle up into his side as he rubbed my back. I closed my eyes as I felt a wave of sleep hitting me.

******************************************************************

I felt the sun beating down on my face as I opened my eyes slowly. I was in our bedroom sleeping...alone.

I looked up at the clock and it was ten. I sighed and got up. I fixed my ponytail and walked down stairs to find Zack.

"Zacky?" I called out when I exited the stairs. I could the guys talking through the house. I followed the voices.

"In the basement babe." he called back. I walked down the stairs and saw everyone there. "Morning beautiful." Zack said as I sat on his lap. I kissed his cheek and he kissed my forehead.

"Morning." I said to everyone.

"You hungry Julia?" Val asked. "I was going to make pancakes."

"Yeah, I'll help you." I said as I got up to help her.

"You okay?" she asked looking me up and down. "You look kinda pale."

I shrugged. "I kinda feeee-" I started but covered my mouth and ran towards the bathroom. I could hear Val following me and I could still hear the guys talking and joking down stairs.

When I got to the bathroom and empty my stomach. Val was holding my hair back as she rubbed my back soothingly.

"Maybe its the flu?" Val said. That would make senses expect I have been throwing up for the past week.

"I don't think so Val." I said and looked down.

"Oh my god. You don't think." she said and looked down at my stomach. "Oh my God, when was-"

"I'm two weeks late." I stated in a dull voice.

"Aw sweetie its okay. Zacky will love you." she said rubbing my back.

"Its not that he wont love me or his baby, its just I'm scared to be a mother."

"Aw sweetie. I think everyone is, at first." I nodded and she continued. "How about we go to the drug store and get some tests?" I nodded.

"Can we keep it between me and you till I'm positive." She nodded.

"How about you get dressed and ill go tell the guys were going shopping." I nodded and walked into my room.

I pulled off my shirt and looked into the mirror rubbing my stomach. "Pretty Baby." I muttered. I got dressed and walked down the stairs.

The guys moved into the living room and Val was sitting on Matt's lap with his keys and her purse.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded and gave Zacky a kiss before we left.

******************************************************************

I gulped. There was so many to choose from.

"How about we get three different ones." she asked. I nodded and Val pulled three off the shelf because I wasn't able to move my arms. "Coming Julia?"

I looked up from the pink, white, and blue boxes and nodded walking towards the check out.

"That will be $24.56" the lady said. Val opened her purse and pulled out two twenties handing them to the cashier. The cashier gave Val's change back and pulled me back to the car.

"It's gonna be alright. Remember?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Do you-" I said and looked at her. "Do you think Matty will get mad."

She shrugged and let out a sigh. "At first maybe but then he will get over it since you are marrying Zacky."

I smiled thinking of that phrase. One day soon, I'll be Mrs Zachary Baker.

"You like the sound of that don't you?" she asked. I nodded and laughed. "I like being a Sanders to."

"Val you were always a Sanders." I stated. She laughed and nodded her head in agreement. We pulled up to the house and my nervous began to take over me again. The guys cars were still parked in the driveway."I think I'm going to be sick."

"Like morning sickness or nerves?" she asked as we approach the door.

"A little of both." she giggled and opened the door.

"Yeah the girls are back." Jimmy squealed running into me and spinning me around. "Whats in the bag?" Jimmy asked looked down at the bag. I saw how everyone's eyes went to the bag.

"Tampons?" I said but it sounded more like a question. They all made a disgusted face and began different conversation. All but Zack. He looked at the bag then back at me suspiciously.

I ran up the stairs and went into the bathroom connected to our bedroom. Val walked in and locked the bedroom door behind her.

After I was doing taking each test I walked into the bedroom and plopped down onto the bed.

"So?"

"Five minutes." I said. She nodded and grabbed my hand.

"What do you want it to be?"

I shrugged. "I really want it." She smiled at me and nodded. "I think I'm just in shock. Sorry you have to deal with me."

She shook her. "Ive had worse."

When she said that I looked into her eyes and cried. Remember three years ago, making her cry that day. It was all still so vivid and real like it happened and hour ago.

"Julia were just -" Matt begun but I cut him off.

"No Matty! I'm sick of all of it. The looks I get from everyone its makes my heart break thousand times over again." I yelled. They all looked at me with shocked expression and sad eyes. "Stop it!"

"What look?" Zacky asked. I looked at him and my eyes overflowed with tears.

"That sad, I fell sorry for Julia look. I get every time I see you." I screamed.

"Julia calm down" Matt yelled but lower then I was.

"Julia we just want to help you." Val spoke softly. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Help me? help me?" I screamed and pointed at myself. "Val thats just it no one is going to help me."

I saw tears escape her eyes and she tried to wipe them away.

I looked down at my feet and cried even more. "I'm sorry Val." I sobbed.

"Its okay." she cried. I looked up at her and Matt was trying to calm her down.


"I'm sorry Val." She shook her head and wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"Your here now, thats all that matter." I nodded and looked at the clock. "Better go check." I nodded and walked into the bathroom looking at the three sticks. Picking them up and staring at them as I walked back into the room with val. "So?"

I smiled and let tears fall again ruining my make-up."There all positive."
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENTS pLEASE!!!!

tHOUGHT i DO A LONGER UPDATE, i HAVENT HAD A LONG ONE IN A WHILE

C= eNJOY!!!

♪Take me for granted
Make me feel used
Leave me in pieces
Misery is company
Cause I know that it's real
I've learned to love the pain
Cause that's the only way that I know how to feel
♫