Fall From A Star

Scream

I stared at the pink plus sign for about about ten minutes. Val went down stairs to call the girls over. Apparently we are having a girl's night, at Val and Matt's house.

Of course she wont tell Matt he's not aloud to come home till we leave.

"Hey sweetie." I looked up and saw Val come back into my room. She sat on the bed next to me. "Zacky, wants to talk to you. He's worried about you."

I looked at her and kept opening and closing my mouth. "Julia." I looked at the door and quickly shoved the test under the blanket behind my back. "Can we talk." Val got up and gave me hug. "Tell him."

I nodded and watched her walk through the door and close it behind her. Zack set his beer on the dresser and dug his hands in his front pockets and walked over to me.

We stared at each other for awhile and just let the awkward silence consume us.

"What's wrong baby." he said and pulled onto his lap. I played with his shirt, pulling and tugging on it. Trying to figure out how to say it. I don't know why I'm so scared.

I love him. He loves me. Were getting married. What could go wrong with telling him.

"Baby?" he lifted my chin up with his finger, to make me look into his green eyes. Stupid god damn fucking hot eyes.

I sighed. "Gah, you and your fucking sexy ass eyes." I said trying to change subjects.

He laughed and shook his head. He placed small kisses on my neck and my jaw. He bit down on my lip and tugged on it. "Don't change subjects."

I sighed. "Do you love me?" He nodded. "Say it."

"I love you." he said and kissed my cheek.

"Would you do anything for me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Julia whats wrong?" he asked searching my eyes.

"Answer the fucking question." I mumbled looking away from his worried eyes.

He rested his face in my neck and kissed it. "Anything."

I nodded and grabbed the blanket and folded it over showing the test. He didn't look at it as his face was still in my neck.

"Zacky, look on the bed." He lifted his head. I saw the profile of his face. His eyes squinted at first then they stopped and went blank before then went wide with confusion.

"Is...that, uh are you..." he rambled several things at once looking at me then the test.

I grabbed his face and made him focus on me. I nodded my head.

I was waiting for the screaming, the pacing, the packing of bags, the slamming doors, anything.

But he just sat there looking at me blankly. It was killing me. He wasn't say anything. I don't even think he was breathing.

"Zacky?" I asked. He blinked twice and moved his head.

"I'm going to be a daddy?" he stuttered out. I nodded and he smiled. He jumped up and did some kinda of weird dance singing"I'm going to be a daddy!"

I laughed and he stopped smirking at me. I hate that smirk."What?" I asked slyly.

He smirk even more before he pounced on me, trapping me under his body.

"You Mrs. Almost Baker, scared the shit out of me earlier." I giggled and kissed his lips. He smiled in the kiss and push them harder onto mine. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him in. His hands roamed over my body as my roamed his chest.

He moved his lips to my neck and hit my spot as I let out a small moan. He seemed pleased by it and bite down, making me arch my back. He pulled my shirt and his over our heads and went farther down my body. My hands instant went to his hair as I twirled it in my hands. He lifted me up slightly and unclasped my bra.

"Zacky, fuck" I moaned as he licked in between my breasts. I felt him undo my jeans and I moved my hands down to undo his. After our jeans were removed he brought his lips back to mine. He rubbed his hands down my body and stopped at my hips. Playing with the top lace of my boy shorts. "Take 'em off." I gasped as he moved to my neck. He obeyed and took them off and I pulled his boxers down and he kicked them the rest of the way off.

He bought his lips back to mine the second he pounded into me. I gasped in his mouth as he pulled in and out, faster and harder, more than the first time. I buckled my hips as I felt my self coming.

"So close." I moaned.

"Scream." he whispered seductively in my ear.

"Zackyyy!!!"

"Fuck!!" he said as he felt me release. "Juliaaa!" he screamed and felt him in me after that. He rode out our orgasm's before pulling out and collapsing next to me. "God fucking damn." he panted pulling the covers more over me and bringing me closer to him. He kissed my temple lingering his lips there. "I love you."

"I love you too." I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath and cuddling into Zack's side. I kissed his chest, that was rising and falling, trying to stable itself.

"God Zack makes her scream so fucking loud. I'm so fucking turned on" I shot my eyes open and immediately was meet with Zack's who looked confused.

"Shut the fuck up they might here us." I heard another voice muffle behind my door.

Fuck! I forgot everyone was still down stairs. I gulped when I realized who was downstairs.

"Matty." I whispered to Zack. His eyes bulged out, as he realized the same thing I did.

"Stay here." he whispered and kissed my cheek before standing up slowly to not make any noises. He pulled on his boxers and tip toed to the door and pressed his ear to it.

"Are they done?" Zack smirked and pulled the door open quickly. Three bodies piled into the room. Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny. Sick bastards.

"What the fuck?" Zack yelled at them. Brian smirked at me. I looked down and noticed my leg was showing from under the covers. Zack followed Brian's eyes and whacked him in the head. "Don't fucking look at my fiance." he barked. Thats when I knew Brian was the one who was turned on.

Awkward.

"What the hell is going on up here?"

Oh fuck.

Matt walked right into the room and saw me in bed. He quickly covered his eyes and turned around facing Zack. "Baker, the second you are clean, you're fucking dead."

"Wow." Val smiled. "I didn't except this to happen after you told him."

"Told him what?" Matt snapped at her and glared at Zack. He gulped and this just reminded me of three years ago. Somethings never change.

"Matty, I'm pregnant." I smiled at Matt's back. The other three guys jaws dropped and I saw Matt's back get tense.

"Baker?" he said harshly.

"Yeah?" Zack asked timidly and gulped.

"You better run. Fucking fast!"
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENTS pLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

=D sEX!!!!&mATT!!!!!!!

♪You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time
♫