Fall From A Star

Oh, It's Love

I ringed out a damp cloth in the sink and walked into the living room with it. Sitting next to Zack, I brought the cloth to his lips and pressed on it.

Zack winced at the pressure but allowed me to clean it up. "I'm sorry." I mumbled as I continued to clean it.

He sighed and shook his head. "It's not your fault baby." he said and pulled me into his lap.

He tried to kiss me but I moved away not wanting to kiss the blood. "Zachary, no!"

He glared at and sighed. "Fine!" I mumbled and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fucking sexy ass face" I mumbled.

"What was that?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing." I said and wiped one more time. I looked at the cloth and saw it wasn't staining anymore "There all better."

He laughed and crashed his lips right onto mine. He moved me so I was now straddling him and kissing harder as he pulled my hips towards him.

"Zack, do you want a black eye too?" We pulled apart and saw Matt standing at the door. We need a locking the door lesson.

"I thought you fucking left." he sighed.

"Val left her phone here" he said and picked it up off the table. "Now let me ask you again." he said and glared at Zack. "Do you want a fucking black eye too?"

"No thank you!" Zack answered quickly.

I sighed and stood up walking Matt to the door. "Matty" I whined. "Why are you being so mean to him?"

"Because you are my little sister and I can!" he retorted.

I stared at him. "Matthew!" I yelled at him. "You are not allowed to hit my fiance anymore for any reason is that understood!"

"What about when he's your husband?" he asked.

"You are not allowed to touch him at all, or I will ripped your balls off with a pair of tongs!" I hissed at him. He was about to say something but I cut him off. "Do I make my self fucking clear!"

He gulped with wide eyes at me. He mumbled something under his breath it sounded like 'God Sanders' woman are fucking scary' or something before he nodded. "Fine!" he whined. "Just don't do it in front of me!"

"Fine!" I agreed and slammed the door on his way out.

I walked back to Zack who was snickering at the door."Why does he always beat me up. I'm your fucking fiance for fuck sakes. I can fuck you whenever the fuck I fucking want." he said. I never heard that many fuck's in the same breath before.

I smirked at him. "Do you wanna fuck me right now?"

He sighed. "Honestly?" I nodded. "No, I'm to fucking pissed to, give me a minute." he smirked at me.

I giggled and nodded looking back at the TV. I didn't even get to see what show was on before Zack pounced on top of me.

"Minute over?" I giggled, locking my arms around his neck.

"You fucking know it." he smirked before crashing his lips onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

sILLY mATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pOOR zACKY D'=
bUT HIS MINUTE IS OVER!!!!!!! YAY!!!<GIGGLES>

&#9834;Oh, it is love
From the first time I set my eyes upon yours
Thinking oh, is it love?
&#9835;