Fall From A Star

I'm Okay

Zacky was at the studio with the guys to start recording their new album. And I went shopping for baby stuff.

Zacky wanted me to stay home all day or hang out with one of the girls but I decide to go shopping by myself.

We were going to meet up for lunch at noon and I think he the guys were going to come with him as well.

I was sitting at a booth big enough for all of us waiting for the guys to show up.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I looked up and I was shocked to see who was in front of me. I looked at his name tag and gulped.

"Talon?" He looked down at me and looked me over.

"Yeah?" he said. He didn't noticed me yet. "Do I know you?"

I nodded and looked down at the menu, I was glad he didn't know who I was."I'll have a water and Ill also need five cokes." he nodded and went to get the drinks.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. It took me about a
minute before I pulled out my cellphone about to call Zack.

"Here you go." Talon came back and placed the drinks down at the table. he looked me over till he froze in his movements.

Fuck.

"Julia?"

Fuck. Fuck Fuck!!!!

I nodded and took a sip of my drink.

Zack where the fuck are you.

"Oh um how are you?' he asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Fine." I stated as I closed my phone. "You?"

"Good, just working my way through school. I see your happy." he stated looking down at my stomach.

I nodded and rubbed my tummy. "it's a girl." I told him.

"Thats nice." he smiled then it fell. "I'm really sorry about Prom." he spoke softly. There was so much innocents in his voice I couldn't yell at him.

"You ruined my life." I stated calmly as I looked at the door. Where the fuck is he.

"I know and I'm really sorry If I could go back in time I would."

I shook my head as I read my watch. 12:10. "Forget about it. I don't want to remember."

He nodded. "I'll get you a different..." he stopped talking as the door opened. He gulped and looked at me. "different waiter." I thanked him as he walked off.

"Hey baby." Zack kissed me as he took the stop next to me..

"Hey." I said softly to everyone. "I got you guys coke." They nodded as they took sips of there sodas.

"You okay?" Matt asked me. I nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead before rubbing my tummy. "Hey there little one, Uncle Matt cant wait till you come out."

"Hey, I'm Angie, can I get you guys something to eat?" I looked up and smiled at the new waitress thanking God Talon didn't come back. In fact I didn't see him the rest of the lunch.

"What are you going to do?" Zack asked me as he walked me to my car. I shrugged and sighed as I looked down at the ground. "Something wrong baby?" he asked me.

"I'll tell you later." he nodded and kissed me lovingly goodbye.

***********************************************************************

At around eight I heard the front door open and shut. I was upstairs laying in our bed looking up at the ceiling.

I tried hard but I began to think of things I tried so hard to forget.

I didn't even noticed Zack was kissing me till he spoke. "You okay?" he asked brushing some of the hair from my face.

I looked at him blankly till I looked back at the ceiling. "I saw Talon today."

If I was looking at Zack I could picture his eyes bulging out and his face becoming pissed off. "What did that fucker want? Did he touch you?Where the fuck did you see him? I'll fucking kill him for coming near you!" he shouted as he paced.

I picked my body up and watched him pace the room typing things into his cellphone. I knew he was texting the others. I stood up and walked over to him.

I placed my arms around his waist and rested my head in his chest. "He didn't do anything. He was our waiter before you guys came, and he said he was sorry."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "Fucking fuckhead." he mumbled. "If he fucking makes you think of that night again I personally kill him."

I nodded as pulled me closer to him. "You okay?" he asked kissing my temple.

I smiled. "I'm Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
♪Bruises fade father, but the pain remains the same
And I still remember how you kept me so afraid
Strength is my mother for all the love she gave
Every morning that I wake I look back to yesterday
And I'm OK
&39835;