Fall From A Star

Sorry

Val left my room about three hours ago and I haven't moved from laying down facing my closet. The tears kept coming and they wouldn't stop despite me trying to get them to.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and they stopped by my door. I held my breath to keep me from crying with them listening. When I heard them shuffle again and a door shut I let out my breath and cried again.

I brought my legs up to my stomach and rubbed them tiring to calm myself down. But nothing was happening.

Nothing...

I felt a cool breeze hit my back and I shook from it. I felt it leave as I heard foot steps in my room.

I felt my bed sink in and I tensed up. "Please don't touch me." I whispered. I felt the person get off and I saw from the corner of my eye walk over in front of me.

"Zacky" I whispered. It was hard to tell from the tears clouding my eyes.

"Yep its me sugar," he said. I froze with his last statement and it made me think of Talon calling me it. "Julia are you okay?"

"Don't call me that. Talon, I said no. Don't touch me" I repeated.

"Julia baby its me Zacky. Did Talon" he began but he trailed off.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry"

"Julia, don't be sorry." Zacky cooed. "Did Talon rape you?" he said so softly I almost didn't hear him.

I nodded "I said no over and over again. He hit me till I stopped crying. I'm sorry Zacky, I let him touch me. I didn't what him to."

"Julia baby that wasn't your fault." He placed the palm of his hand on my cheek. I flinched and he pulled it away. "I'm sorry."

I looked at him, I was confused why is my Zacky sorry. His eyes were focused on the floor and I couldn't see his face anymore. "Zacky..." I whispered.

He looked at me and wiped under his eyes quickly. His eyes were red and puffy. He was crying.

"I should of had the balls and told Matt about us. I should of took you to Prom. I could of prevented all of this is I was so fucking selfish." He said and punched his leg. I slowly picked up my upper half and rested it on my elbow.

"Zacky." I whispered and he looked at me. I lifted up the covers "Will you just hold me?" I asked. He looked at the sheet then back at my red eyes.

He took of his shoes and his sweatshirt. "Are you sure?" He asked before he even touched the bed. I nodded and moved over slightly to let him in.

His touched felt like it was burning my skin. I wanted to scream. I wanted to kick but I just kept saying it was Zacky....my Zacky wouldn't hurt me.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head 'no' and he began to get up. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it back to my waist.

"I'm not okay Zacky..but I need you to just hold me. Every touch burns my skin and my body aches but I keep saying its just you, its just my Zacky he wouldn't hurt me." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." he whispered in my ear. I clenched on to his t-shirt and nodded. "Baby go to sleep."

"No they keep coming back. It doesn't stop. It wont stop. It keeps playing. It wont go away Zacky." I cried into his chest.

"Baby, I'm right here okay." he whispered. I nodded and pulled him closer to me.

"As much as I want you to leave me alone and not touch me. I want you to stay with and not let me go." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Baby, I'll never let you go." he kissed my forehead again and rubbed my back.

"Even if Matt or someone else comes in. I don't want to wake up with out." I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Always." he said as I drifted off into sleep.

************************************************************************

I heard people walking around outside my door and realized people where

getting up.

I opened my eyes and watched the tiny shadows under my door walk by it.

I heard a groan and something around my waist pulled on me tighter.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and pulled out of the persons grip. The body jumped up to

my scream and looked at me confused. "Zacky."

"Baby are you okay." he asked and crawled in front of me on the bed. He

placed his hands on both sides of the cheeks and looked in my eyes.

I nodded and I heard him sigh. He pulled my face to his and kissed my forehead then bought me into a hug. "I love you." he said as he squeezed tighter.

I was about to place my arms around him when my door swung open.

"Julia are you" Matt began he looked at Zacky held me and fire grew in his eyes."What the fuck are you doing touching my sister." Matt yelled. You could hear people running up the stairs and into my room.

They all stood their shock at our postion. Zacky kissed my cheek and held me closer to him. I put my arms around his waist and locked my hands together behind his back.

"Well?" Matt yelled again.

"Julia and I are" he began but I cut him off.

"I love him Matty." I said softly and almost a whisper.

"You what? I'm sorry I didn't catch that." Matt said and bulged out his eyes.

"I love him." i said and looked at everyones faces. Matt looked piss and so did Brian. Johnny and Jimmy looked shocked and Val look confused but slightly happy.

"Do you remember what happened last night Julia? I cant believe you Zack, taking advantage of a broken girl" Matt snapped and began walking towards us.

"Matt" Zacky said and Matt stop towards us. He sighed and continued, "i didn't take advantage of her. I love her, we been dating since her 18th birthday."

Matt looked like he was about to exploded trying to hold in his angry. His hands clenched into fists and his arms were shaking. "Zacky get the fuck outside! NOW!"

"But Matt."

"Zacky I fucking said outside, backyard NOW!" Matt yelled again. "Now!"

Zacky kissed my cheek and got off my bed and heading towards the door. Matt was still facing me and Jimmy and Johnny followed Zacky downstairs.

"Val stay with Julia. Brian go find a bat." Matt said and began to head towards my door.

"Matt, don't hurt him." I said and grabbed Matt's arm before he left my room.

Val was still at the door shocked and Brian already left. "Please don't Matty." I whispered.

He turned to look at me and I cringed when his muscles tensed up. I let go of his arm because it brought back events from yesterday.

"Matt look at her. She flinches when anyone touches her. Yet she let Zacky hold her. She trusts him and you should to that he truly loves your sister." Val spoke for the first time.

"Val stay out of this." Matt yelled at her.

"No Matty shes right." I said and he turned back to look at me. "He makes the pain go away. Matty I'm sorry." I said and through my arms around him in
a hug.

He relax himself and placed his arms softly around mine. " I wont hurt him. But there will be some ground rules. Like for one, hes not aloud in your anymore." Matt sighed and placed a kiss on top of my head. "I'll go find Brian before he beats Zacky up." he said and left my room.

"Ow baby come here" Val cooed and pulled me into a hug.

Zacky's POV

I walked into the back yard and took a seat in a chair. Jimmy and Johnny followed me out opening and closing their mouths like their were going to say something but never did.

"Zacky your a fucking dead man." Brian yelled as he said come out from the sliding doors with a bat in his hands.

I gulped when I saw it and stood up quickly and kept backing away from Brian and the bat.

"Stop being such a fucking pussy and take you punishment." Brian yelled and tightened his grip on the bat.

Jimmy and Johnny stood up blocking us from each other. "Fucking move I'm going to take off his fucking head." Brain yelled again.

"Whoa, Haner chill, wait till Matt gets out here." Johnny said and then smirked at me. "Matt will kill you quicker."

"Shut the fuck up short shit" I yelled at him and he just smirked again.

I heard the sliding door close and looked at it to see Matt walking towards us.

"Brian bat!" he said and held out his hand for the bat. Brian smirked at me and gave him the bat.

"Cant we just talk" I gulped as Matt came closer to me with the bat.

"Zack sit." Matt said. I stood there looking at him confused. "Are you retarded I said fucking sit." Matt yelled louder this time.

I quickly sat in the seat and kept my eyes on the bat and his hand.

"Zack do you see this bat?" Matt asked and I nodded slowly. "If you fucking break my sister heart, I will kill you with it. Got it?"

I nodded, "Got it" I said quickly.

"Good. Lets go inside" Matt said and walked back into the house.

"If Julia was my sister you be fucking dead" Brian spat and followed Matt.

"Thank god shes not" I muttered under my breath and followed them inside.

"So, did she say who yet?" Jimmy asked me mostly.

I nodded. "It was Timmy"

"Brian did you see any other bats?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah." Brian smirked and walked off to go get them.

"That kid is fucking dead." Matt said and slammed his fists into the table.

I took a seat at the table across from him. Brian walked back in with 5 bats and sat them in front of Matt. Matt smirked."Perfect"

"He broke her Matt." I whispered and everyone looked at me. "When I hugged her she cried, saying my skin burned against hers. She wanted to scream and kick but it took her all she had not to."

Matt sighed and nodded, "I know she did the same to me."

"When do your parents get back?" Jimmy asked.

"Two days." Matt answered and rolled the bats in his fingers on the table.

Brian grabbed a bat and swung it. "Lets go fuck him up." he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? I think so!

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry You're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you

And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry