Would You Kiss Me Or Just Leave me?

Tell Me How You Never Felt Delicate or Innocent

"I watched his wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving..."


I couldn’t take hearing those words one more minute. So I just took off my headphones, wrapped them around my IPod and stuffing it inside my coat. Besides, the plane was landing.
I grabbed my carry on bag and got off the plane waited around a good 15 minutes for the rest of my luggage, took a taxi to my hotel where I had a reserved room ready for me.

"Do you need any help? " asked the driver before I left the car.
"Yes please" I said with a smile on my Face. The best my lips could show, because sincerely, traveling was a bitch it was one of those necessary things that make your stress levels skyrocket and are extremely tiring.
I got off the car and a bell boy took my luggage leaving the nice cab driver free to go, I paid and he left. I walked inside the hotel lobby until the bell boy that had my luggage told me where I had to check in.

"Good day, how can I help you? " said the young, thin and overly nice woman behind the desk.
"Yes, I have a reservation"
"under what name?”
"Dejah… Dejah Schechter"
Seconds later the woman typed my name smiled and turned to see me.
"Yes, here it is. You only have to sign some stuff"
After giving her some of my details the receptionist called someone to take up my bags to the room.
"Have a nice stay Miss Schechter”
"Thanks" I smiled and walked behind the bell boy to my room.
I was on my bed, thinking about nothing in particular, just memories swirling around in my head, good & bad, going and coming; I decided that I had to get some sleep, so I could have energy left for later.

"You don’t want to stay here? "
"No I don’t. I don’t want to stay in this city the rest of my life. I have a future, I can’t stay just because of memories. "
"But… what going to happen to us?”
"I was thinking maybe you wanted to come with me"
"But Dejah… it’s a big change, a really big one for me, you know?”
"Pete, I really love you, but nothing will keep me here… nothing"
. . .
"Oh my god"
"Dejah, this isn’t what it looks like!”
"What it looks like? Of course it is… you in bed naked with some bitch… what the hell do you think I am? Stupid?
"Dejah wait!”
. . .
"This is over Pete…"
"What?”
"Don’t play dumb with me… what you heard"
"You can’t do that! I love you! "
"Of course not! You're a lying selfish bitch… you don’t love me. If you did you wouldn’t have fucked that woman"
"I’m sorry, I really am. You don’t know how I was feeling"
"What you were feeling? How did I feel when I saw you having sex with someone else? "
"I feel alone, you had just told me you wanted to leave… but I don’t"
"Perfect then! Stay in this shitty city with your whore! I’m out of here! "


I was breathing heavily; I put my head in my hands feeling tired after that dream night after night since I left home.

I saw the clock besides the bed, "2 p.m.” it was time to eat something. And then… look for that apartment.

I decided that eating in a hotel room alone was kind of pathetic so I walked down to the hotel restaurant. At least I was going to be surrounded by people, even if I didn’t know anyone in the building… or the city.
The waiter had left in front of my the elegant menu. I opened it and tried to choose something to eat. But there were so many things there that I really had no idea what to eat. When the waiter came back I ordered chicken salad and iced tea. Not a drop of alcohol until tonight. I needed all my energy and sobriety for the rest of the day.

After eating I left the restaurant only to go back to my room, grab some stuff and go out again looking for a place to live.

My intensions of course frustrated when a big number of people started gathering on the front doors of the hotel.
It really looked that those people wanted to shatter the entrance glass doors, for some unknown reason to me.
When I paid a little more attention, something I just couldn’t resist I saw that it really was big number of girls none of them more than 15 years old. Trying to desperately get to a group of boys which had members of security around them. It wasn’t really working.

I lost my patience and decided to ask someone how the fuck could I leave the hotel.
"We are really sorry for the inconvenience miss. It’s just that out of nowhere this kids popped out and now we have this problem. "
"I really don’t get what’s happening but I really need to go out. I have a busy afternoon and its getting late. "
"Yes and again we are deeply sorry. You will have to leave by the back doors. We won’t be able to open the front doors anytime soon. "
"Yeah of that battalion of teenies will make a war here.”
Minutes later I was leaving the hotel by the back door, next to the people that was attacked by the girls on the front door.

It was almost ten people, the attacked kids, their security and me. Everything seemed to be going slower than usual because the hotel employees had to make sure that none of the girl noticed what was going to happen.

"I still don’t understand how the hell I’m going to get a cab here," I mumbled to myself, trying not to lose my patience again.

"Do you need help?” I heard someone ask behind me.

When I looked for the owner of the voice, I found a tall, thin and attractive boy in front of me. With pale skin, brown hair, big and beautiful eyes and plump lips. When I saw him he smiled in a mix of niceness and worry.

"I’m really sorry about this situation. It’s just that it happens so often that we are kind of used to it." he said looking me in the eyes. "Brendon" he said extending his hand towards me. "Brendon Urie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
New One :]