Anime Characters...Go to Roseland Waterpark

Story 1: Green, Blue, Red, and Violet Link (The Le

We all stepped out of the buses, dizzy from the lunatic drivers, but at least we were all there. The driver of the bus I was in was named Alice Cullen, from what I heard. I shivered. The air was cold…
“Come on, Green!!!!” Red-chan squealed.
“Yeah, come on!!!” Blue-san chimed in.
“Alright…let’s wait for Vio-kun,” I chuckled.
After we had obtained the whole group, we headed right to the wave pool. We played in the pool just long enough to realize…
“Oh, god, we’re late to the tour!!!!” Red-chan screamed, grabbing Vio-kun’s watch and shoving it in my face.
“Noooooo!!!” I screamed, pulling my hair in every which-way, almost losing my hat.
We rushed to the area where all the others were gathered, and, just as we were sneaking in…Ganon came!!!
“You’re late!!!” Ganon yelled, while we nervously gasped, “SHAMEFUL!!! Are you ashamed?!”
“Yes!!! Yes!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!” We all cried in terrified, unnoticeable unison.
After the tour, my stomach growled. “Let’s get a snack!!!” Red-chan suggested sweetly.
“Yeah…I’m starved,” Vio-kun sighed, “There’s a snack bar over this way…” We rushed over to the snack bar. “It’s CLOSED,” Vio-kun strained to say calmly. We all growled angrily.
“Let’s see how crowded the lunch area is…” Red-chan said, looking as if we were going to bite her head off.
“We have nothing to lose…” I said. We ran to the other side of the park. We all paused.
“WHY is the line so freaking’ LONG?!” Blue-san roared.
“Let’s just check out the Gift Shop!!! They sell some candies there,” I said, remembering my last visit. We looked through all the candies, and we bought a TON of stuff, including a few matching rings.
“…THE LITTLE KID SECTION!!!!” Red-chan bursted.
“Good idea!!! Let’s go to the Splash Factory!!!” I chimed, bent on the idea. We ran across the park again, and stopped as a few girls passed us.
“They won’t let us in because we’re too big,” one of the girls said.
“Well, WE’RE not big!!!” Red-chan shouted cutely, like a kitten trying to scare off a mountain lion.
“Think again,” Vio-kun said angrily, Red-chan then looking at the sign the rest of us were reading.

“No one over 54 inches in
height may enter this area
unless playing with a
smaller child.”

“…dang…” we all said sadly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok...the next chapter is what happens directly after this, only we all change characters. Fun, huh?