Anime Characters...Go to Roseland Waterpark

Story 2: Konan, Pein, Deidara, and Tobi (Naruto “A

“Let’s go on THIS one, Deidara!!!” Konan-san said, rushing towards the “Adventure River” ride. She grabbed a double tube. “Let’s ride together!!!” She said excitedly.
“Ok…but I want my own tube. I almost drowned on this ride in 4th grade…” My voice trailed off.
“But…I’m scarred…” Konan-san whined.
“You can handle yourself,” I growled. Konan-san grumbled, most likely insults towards me, but I didn’t want to ruin the good day. The entire ride she was brutally insulting me and making fun of the fact that I love FIREY explosions and hate WATERY ones. I kept kicking my legs inside the tube to swim away. “Whahahaha…” I evilly laughed.
“Heeeeeeeey!!! Deidara!!!!” I heard a voice call. I looked at the fenced part that separated the ride from the rest of the park.
“Pein-sama!!!” I gasped, alarmed.
“Where’s Konan-san?” Pein-sama asked.
“heh…no hesitation…” I thought. “Don’t worry, I swam a bit ahead. She’ll catch up eventually,” I sighed. Pein-sama groaned and waited for Konan-san stupidly.
“Deidara-senpai!!!” I heard another voice, from the start of the ride.
“oh, god…” I sighed.
“What took you so long?!” Tobi-kun scolded, “and where’s Konan-san?!”
“I swam ahead of her,” I answered. Tobi-kun pouted.
“We’ll have to wait…” Tobi-kun whined.
“Why, are you going to ride with us next?” I chuckled, as Tobi-kun nodded hyperactively. The moment we saw even a part of Konan-san, Tobi-kun dragged me by the wrist over to her so she could get scolded at and dragged her into the ride.
“Let’s wait for Pein-sama,” Konan-san said, noticing Pein-sama getting into a tube.
“I have popular girl songs stuck in my head!!!” Tobi-kun cried out in terror, “So I must sing them to get them out of my head!!!”
“Oh dear god,” I gasped. Tobi-kun began singing the most horrible, annoying love song ever, drunkenly grasping my tube. “Quit singing lesbian songs at me!!!” I yelled.
“But…a guy sings this song,” Tobi-kun whined.
“...Quit singing lesbian songs at me!!!” I yelled again.
“It’s sung by Hannah Montana’s BROTHER!!!” Tobi-kun lashed out.
“...Quit singing lesbian songs at me!!!” I yelled yet again. Tobi-kun sighed a long sigh. Then…Tobi-kun continued singing!!!
“AHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed. I lifted my tube off of me and rushed to Pein-sama’s tube and grabbed on. “Help me!!!” I pleaded, as Tobi-kun rushed to me, still singing. Pein-sama shook his head and pointed to my tube. I slinked into it, kicking crazily to escape Tobi-kun. It did NOT prevail. When kicking, I scrapped my knee. I sat in my tube and lifted my leg. It looked like a lion turned my knee into a scratching post. I grabbed my leg and leaned in to lick my wound.
“Hey, I think Deidara is bleeding,” Konan-san noticed.
“No, not at all,” I lied, clutching my knee to hide the blood.
“Let me see!!!” Tobi-kun volunteered, ripping and pulling at my hand. I put my leg underwater, hand still on my knee.
“The chlorine is good for it,” Konan said.
“Yeah, and a life guard is sure to have a band aid,” Tobi-kun chimed in. We rushed through a bit of the ride.
“Hey, uh, do you have a band aid?” Pein-sama asked the life guard we rushed to.
“I don’t, but I think the guy at the start of the ride has some,” She replied. Tobi-kun mumbled angrily. We rushed to the end of the ride.
“Hey, uh, do you have a band aid?” Konan asked the lifeguard at the start of the ride.
“No, sorry,” he replied.
“GREAT!!! NOW we have to go to the nurse’s place!!!” Tobi-kun cried, annoyed.
“I…I’m sorry…” I sobbed.
“It’s NOT your fault,” Tobi-kun urged. I let Tobi-kun pull me along. We asked about 10 people for a band aid before finally getting one.
“I’m sorry for wasting valuable time,” I sobbed, this time harder.
“It’s alright,” Konan said comfortingly, “It’s just that Tobi-kun scares me.”
“Me too,” I thought. Tobi-kun, though, looked kind of relieved that I was alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's surprisingly long...the next few must be shorter...