Love Me Hate Me Never Leave Me

Chapter Two

I arrived at the sitter’s house at 2:30.

Great, I thought.

I went up and knocked on the door, a girl about my age answered it. She had red hair and glasses. She was wearing a white shirt and jeans.

“Hey Tara,” I said, “I came to pick up Angela.”

“Ok, come on in,” she smiled.

I walked inside while she went to go get Angela, who was resting on the couch.

“Here you go,” she said as she handed me the baby. “She was such an angel, she didn’t even cry.”

“Thank you. Look, since I was half an hour late, I’ll pay you for the extra time you spent looking after her.”

“No, that’s fine. Don’t worry about it,” She smiled again.

“Are you sure,” I asked, “I really don’t mind,”

“No, that’s okay. It’s not your fault, no worries.”

“Okay, well thank you so much for watching her and everything.” I said walking to the door.

“It’s no problem, see you next week! Bye!”

“Bye!” I said as I walked toward my car.

She shut the door, and I opened the door to the back of the car. I set Angela in her car seat and tried to buckle her in. Angela giggled at me while I fumbled with the seat belt.

I smiled down at her, “You’re silly,” I cooed in baby talk.

“Alright, now we’re gonna go home and take care of mommy,” I said as I finally beat the car seat and buckled her in. She giggled, and I shut the door and got in the driver’s seat.

“Ready?” I said as I looked back.

She smiled again, “Okay!” I said and I drove off to my sister’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, do you like where this new version is heading? Should I continue with this version?