Love Me Hate Me Never Leave Me

Chapter Nine

After the movie when we were all walking out of the theater, Bob and Gerard were discussing plans to stop me from ever buying tickets again and Ray and Mikey were whispering something to each other.

I yawned a bit while I pulled out my cell phone to check the time. I had left it on in the theater and Emma didn't call or anything, so I guess she was fine with the baby.

I was trying to put my phone back into my pocket while I was walking, and I ran into someone.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry!" I apologized quickly

I looked up to see the person I hit, and it was none other then my sister's boyfriend. Bert McCracken. Lovely.

"Its fine Cassie," he said

"Um, alright," I turned to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"Cassie," He said quietly.

"What?"

"Who's the father? She won't tell me,"

Part of me wanted to tell Bert I didn't know either, or to just not say anything since that was obviously what my sister wanted. But, she didn't know what was best for her. She was protecting the very guy who got her pregnate and ruined her life. If I told Bert, maybe he'd set Iero straight. Maybe he'd yell at him, or hurt him, or do whatever it is he does to people.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course."

"Frank," I smirked, "Frank Iero."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or subscribe if you like.