A Taste Of Chaos

Cancel The Tour?

After a few hours the doctor came in and took the cuffs off Lily's hands. She rubbed her wrists and eyed him evily as he told her she had to stay in the hospital for the next few days, under observation.
"You mean to make sure I don't hurt myself again." she asked coldly. The doctor must have missed that cold wind she just hit him with.
"Yes I suppose you could say that." Never loosing his cheery tone. It annoyed the shit out of me. He finally left and Lily threw her arms around me.
"Frankie, I am so sorry. I can't believe I did that again, and I'm sorry for being angry at you." She started crying as she clung to me for dear life.
"It's ok baby, I forgive you. I love you forever, no matter what happens." She kissed me and then layed back in her bed. Then as if the idea had just crossed her mind she gave me the puppy dog eyes.
"Fraannkiiiie," She whined. I smirked at her knowing exactly what she wanted. I passed her a packet of skittles and she squealed. I shook my head laughing at her, I had taught her well. Just then there was a knock at the door and all the guys came into the room. I sat up on Lily's bed to give them room to sit down. Mikey ended up having to sit on Gerard's lap and Bob sat on the window sill as there was only two chairs.
"How ya feeling Lil?" Mikey asked as she struggled with the skittles packet.
"My left arm's a little weak but, meh, I'll live at least." I got annoyed at her struggling with the packet and took it off her and opened it.
"So isn't there a show tonight?" Lily asked. I looked at the other guys. They had been talking it over.
"Well Lily, we were thinking....." I trailed off and Bob piped up.
"We were thinking we might just cancel the tour and do it another time." Lily's jaw dropped to the floor.
"No! You can't cancel the tour just because of me! Think of all the people that saved up for ages to get tickets to your shows! The people who counted the hours until your shows! Don't, I'm okay, trust me." She made a good point. We all nodded and she gave into the skittles, eating them in handfulls. I laughed at her and she gave me the cutest skittles grin.

At about 6pm we had to leave so we could be ready for the show at 7. So all the guys hugged Lily and funnily enough they all kissed her on the forehead one after the other. I went to do the same as a joke and she pouted.
"What do you want now?" I ask sarcasticly. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I laughed when we broke apart.
"Oh, if that's what you wanted, then I want some too." I said and kissed her again. She was sad to see us go but we promised we'd come see her after the show.
"Without having a shower?" she asked.
"Without having a shower." I laughed and we left to go get ready.

"I told you she doesn't hate you!" Gerard said as I got changed into my clothes for the show and did my make-up. I smiled as he clapped me on the back.
"I just hope she's ok." I said concerned. Gerard hugged me from behind.
"I'm sure she will be." His arm was still bandaged from the week before. This tour was not one we would forget easily.

****Lily's POV****
I felt a pang of happiness while Frank was with me, but as soon as he'd left, I was alone again. I was too hyper to sleep. The nurse bought in some magazines for me to read but I got bored of them pretty quickly. So she bought in a book called 'Heal Yourself' by some airy fairy psyhcic.
"What's this supposed to mean?" I asked the nurse. She left the room without answering. I threw the book away from me. I soon fell into a deep haunted sleep.