A Taste Of Chaos

Christmas

*Three weeks later*
We were on our way home for christmas. I was still calling Shirly every day but only for one more week. It was freezing cold in New Jersey and we were all rugged up in the bus. Frank was asleep and breathing heavily. Ray, Bob, Mikey and I were playing Black Bitch. Black Bitch a card game where u have to pick a card from your opponent on the right. All the face cards are taken out of the deck except the black queen. You keep picking until you are either left with two cards (queen and another) or you get out (all your cards are gone). The person with the queen now has to put their hand in the middle of the table and the cards are reshuffled. Each card is turned over until the Queen is revealed. When each card is turned over, the other players either have to pinch, punch, knuckle rub or slap, depending on which card is turned over. Poor Bob ended up with the queen. Her threw his cards down without saying a word and put his hand in the middle of the table. Ray shuffled the cards and turned the first one over. Diamonds, I pinched, Hearts, Mikey punched, Diamonds, Ray pinched again, Clubs, I knuckle rubbed, Spades, Mickey slapped. Then the queen was turned over. We all laughed and started again. Gerard was sitting next to Mikey, drawing. Frank's head was on my shoulder as we pulled into the large carpark that we left only 2 months ago. Mikey and Gerards parents were there, Franks Mum was there. Jess and Alicia were waving crazily as we got off the bus. Jess was about 7 months pregnant now and was waddling like a duck.

Back at Ray's house we all sat around a fire, eating and laughing. It was the day before christmas and the chritmas tree was tall and gorgeous. The girls had put it up yesterdayas a welcome home pesent. Through all the drama we had managed to buy everyone a secret santa gift. We had drawn the names ages before the tour so that it wouldn't matter where we were. I had Jess so I had bought her a baby jumpsuit and a little bottle of perfume. All the presents were under the tree and everyone was having a great time, drinking and laughing. All the boys were happy to be home with their girls. Mikey and Alicia had decided to get married in March so that Ray and Jess' baby would be at least a month old. Jess was still holding out on Ray about the sex of the baby.

Frankie had his arms around me as we ate cakes and candy and skittles. It was 1am befoer we finally decided we'd all better go to bed. We were all staying the night at Ray's. Frank and I got into bed and cuddled together.
"I love you Lily." He said as I closed my eyes.
"I love you to Frank...Forever."
"This tour was pretty crazt huh?" Frank sighed.
"Yeah, I can't wait for the next one." I said before falling asleep in the arms of my gorgeous man.

The End