A Taste Of Chaos

Can't I kiss you just 'cause I want to?

The tour bus arrived and we all piled on after saying a huge goodbye to all the girls. I was so excited to be going on tour with my boyfriend and my favourite band. We all sat in the living room area and talked. Frank patted his lap, so I sat there with my packet of skittles.
"Can I have some skittles?" he whispered in my ear.
"Why should I give you any?" Frank pouted.
"Because I love you?" he grinned trying to get some off me. I kissed his cheek, and put a skittle in my mouth.
"Come get it." I said and jumped off his legs and ran. He jumped up after me and grabbed me around the waist and turned me to face him.
"Give it." he demanded. I grinned and held the skittle between my teeth, giggling and shaking my head. Frank bent down and kissed me hard, licking my lips with his tongue, prying them open so he could get the beloved skittle. He triumphed and stuck his tongue out at me before sitting down again. I laughed and went to use the bathroom. I knocked and just opened the door without waiting for an answer. I came face to face with a naked Gerard, his body as pale as his face had just become. I couldn't stop myself I had to look at his muscular body, then I realised what I was doing.
"Oh my god!" I said turning away and closing the door a bit. "I'm so sorry Gee!" I could hear him laughing.
"It's ok Lily. Just wait after you knock next time."

I soon forgot about my little encounter with Gerard and his gorgeous naked body. I hung out with Frankie and Ray, while Bob and Mikey played Guitar Hero on PS2. They were neck and neck but Mikey won.
"Only 'cause you're a guitarist." Bob said as he sat down and crossed his arms like a kid who had just been told he couldn't have a lollipop. Mikey bowed because Frankie and Ray were clapping. Gerard walked out fully dressed, drying his hair with a towel. Our eyes met and I looked away, blushing. Gerard grinned and sat down. Frank was bored so he jumped up and grabbed the skittles and started eating them by the handfull, until I confiscated them. I knew how much they made him hyper.
"Aww Lily!" he complained but I straddled his hips and started making out with him. I couldn't help myself, while Frank had his eyes closed I stole a look at Gerard. He had his sketch book out and was concertrating very hard. He looked perfect, the way his long dark hair would invade his eyes only to be pushed back. What was I doing? I turned my attention back to Frank and kissed him more passionatly.

The bus stopped at a near by service station. We'd been driving for a good 5 hours. I jumped out and went straight for the lollies section. We'd run out of skittles because Frank had sneakily eaten all of them while I was asleep. When I woke up, he was practically bouncing off the walls. We all dragged ourselves to the cafe next door and sat down to have a coffee. I kept looking up at Gerard from underneath my Misfits hoodie. But only when I was sure he wasn't looking. His jawbone was so perfect, his cheeks so beautiful. I turned to Frank and kissed him.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"Can't I kiss you just 'cause I want to?" Frank laughed and took a long sip from his coffee. I hated feeling like this. Gerard was Frank's best friend. It would kill him if he ever knew I felt like this.

We all climbed back into the tour bus. By this time it was 11:30pm. Frank and I crawled into our bunk, which was suprisingly enormous. Frank wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight Lily Loo." I smiled and cuddled into his chest. I traced the tattoo closest to me with my pointer finger.
"I love you Frankie." He put his head ontop of mine.
"I know." I pushed myself up from his chest and gave him a shocked look. He laughed.
"I love you too Lily Loo." I laughed and resumed my position on his chest, tracing the same tattoo and I eventually fell asleep.

"I love you Lily" I heard him say. His back was to me.
"I love you too, Gerard." Wait a second! Did I just hear myself right? I just told Gerard I loved him. NOOOOOOOO!

"NO! FRANK!" I screamed and sat up in bed, hitting my head on the bunk above me. Frankie grabbed me and shook me awake.
"Lily, whoa, wake up. Nightmare, come on snap out of it." I opened my eyes and found I was covered in a cold sweat.
"Lily, it's ok, it was a nightmare. Are you alright sweetie?"
"Everything alright?" I heard Bob yell from his bunk.
"Yeah, everything's fine." Frank yelled back. I started crying, I couldn't believe what I had just dreamt. Frank was rubbing my stomach.
"I'm sorry Frankie." I said as I hugged him tightly.
"It's ok. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked rubbing my back. I shook my head and he continued rubbing my back until I fell into a dreamless sleep.