A Taste Of Chaos

Nightmares

"Get up you little slut!" He screamed at me. I was crying my eyes out. I was 14.
"I fucking said get up you little whore!" I used the wall to help my get up. He punched me square in the face. I screamed and he hit me again this time in the mouth. I spat blood and ran from him.
"Don't you dare fucking run away from me you worthless bitch!" He ran after me. For a thin guy he could sure as hell drink alot in a short space of time. I made it to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Open the fucking door Lily. NOW!!" he said banging on the door.
"NO!" I screamed back at him. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eye was turning an ugly shade of purple and my lips and mouth were covered in blood. I spat in the sink and opened the vanity cabinet. I shakily took the previously dismantled razor and sunk to the bathroom floor. I blocked out the screams of my father and let the tears roll down my cheeks and sliced my wrist as hard as I could.
"You can't hurt me if I hurt me first."

I woke up screaming. I stopped and hugged my knees leaning against the headboard of the bed. Frank must have still been at the guys room. I got out of bed and went to the mini bar fridge. There was two bottles of Vodka and an assortment of other poisions. I emptied the fridge in about half an hour. I was completely pissed off my head. I staggered into the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinent. Oh, scissors! Perfect I thought to myself. I sunk to the ground.
"You can't hurt me if I hurt me first." I said quietly and sliced my wrist. It didn't work very well, so I did it again, and again and again. Soon my arm was covered in cuts and bleeding heavily. I curled up on the floor like I had countless times at home and started singing to myself.
"I'm not okay, I'm not okay, I'm not okay....you wear me out." I heard someone enter the hotel room. I didn't care, I was too drunk.
"Lily?" A worried voice yelled, he probably saw the empty alcohol bottles.
"Oh my fucking god." It was Bob and Mikey. Mikey ran to me and picked me up off the ground and pulled me to his chest. Bob got out his mobile and called Frank. There was blood everywhere.
"Frank it's Bob. Get here right now. It's Lily and it's not good." I heard Bob tell someone, he sounded far away.
"Lily, stay with me. Don't leave, don't go to sleep." I could hear Mikey saying to me, but he was still distant.
"Lily, come on, open your eyes." I did as I was told. Everything was blurry and I could feel Mikey holding me tightly. I heard a crash outside and then I saw Frank bolt through the door, Gerard hot on his heels.
"Lily, baby, come back to me, it's ok." Frank took me off Mikey. I heard Bob talking to someone.
"Are you calling a fucking ambulance?" Frank screamed. Gerard yelled at him that Bob was talking to them now.
"No!" I screamed. "I don't want to go there, please don't let them take me." I cried to Frank.
"I won't baby don't worry." He held me close.

Before long the ambulance was here. I screamed as they pulled me out of Frank's arms. I was so close to passing out. Frank jumped in the back of the ambulance with me and kept telling me to stay awake. We crashed through the hospital doors. Frank wouldn't let go of my hand as they rushed through the hospital.
"You said you wouldn't let them take me! You promised!"
"Mr Iero, please stand back we need to bandage her and get some more blood into her."
"Frank! You promised!"