Heaven Help Us

Chapter Fifteen + Chapter Sixteen(The final chapte

Gerard’s POV

I could feel my hands sweating. What if she said no?
The desert came out, and she practically yelped out with joy.

“Is it good?” I asked.
“Its amazing. You want to try some?” She asked. She then took a bit of it the fondue in her spoon, and fed it to me. Wow. It really was delicious.

The time had come. I had to ask her now, or I might not ever.

“Emma” I said. She looked up at me.
“Emma, will you, will you marry me?” I said. I took the ring out.

She looked like she was near tears.

“Gerard, I will. Of course I will.” She said.

She had tears running down her face, ad I felt some trickling down my face as I slid the ring on her finger. She first had to remove the ring I had gotten her before, the one with the red hearts. She out the heart ring on her other hand. We kissed. We were so happy.

Emma’s POV

I ended up sleeping at the hotel Gerard was staying at. I woke up the next morning, and the first thing that came to my mind was mom. Then art school. Then wedding. I had to call my mom. So I did.

“Mom?” I asked
“Honey?” She asked.
“Yea mom, its me. I spent the night at Gerard’s” I said.
“Oh, that’s a relief” She said.
“Mom, I have something to tell you, and I’m not sure how you are going to take it, so just think it through before you say anything” I sad.
“Okay honey” She said.
“Mom, Gerard asked me to marry him, and I said yes. I know we are still young, and we are just going to college. But I am sure he is the one. I have always known, ever since I met him. We aren’t getting married right away. Probably in 2 years. But we are engaged. I feel, and I know, that his is right” I said.

She didn’t say anything for a moment or two.

“Honey, that’s great” She said, ad she sounded as if she meant it. Relief fled through me. She approved.

“Thank you mom. Thank you so much, I have to go, I think Gerard is up” I said.
“Bye honey, I love you” She said.
“Mom, I love you too. Bye” I said, and hung up the phone

Gerard’s POV

“Hey honey” Emma said, as she walked back into the room.
“Hey” I said, as I got up.
“I just called my mom. She thinks the engagement is great!” She said, very happily.
“That’s great” I said.
“Umm…Gerard, there is just one, or two things that I’m not sure about” She said. Oh great, she is already regretting this.
“And what is that?” I asked, fearing the worst.
“Well, how am I going to go to Art School, and not see you?” she asked.
“Oh yeah. Well I was wondering If maybe you wanted to maybe come on tour with me and the guys? You could do one of those college things over the internet?” I said.
“That would be great, but, well, how could I go to art school also? I mean, I have to start preparing for my future. I want to be an artist. How am I supposed to do that while on tour with you guys?” She asked. I thought about it for a second, before I finally came up with something.
“I got it. I wanted to go to art school also, remember? What if you came on tour with us, and then when we are done with tour, we can go to art school, together. Im sure the guys wouldn’t mind. Take a 2 year break.” I said.
“I guess that’s fine. Yay. Im going on tour with my fiancée!” She said.
“Im so happy your coming” I said.
“Tour starts in a week. Is that too soon?” I asked.
“Too soon? Its too long! I cant wait to get out of this bubblehead infested place!” She yelped out.
“And Gerard, when are we going to get married then?” She asked.
“I don’t know. When do you want to get married?” I asked.
“I think, in the fall. How about after you guys are done with the tour” She said.
“Then its set.” I said, and then gave her a kiss.

Chapter Sixteen
Emma’s POV

-Future-

That was so long ago. Gerard and I did marry in the Fall. The tour went great. Right after we got married, the band released a new album, “Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge” and then later, “The Black Parade”. Right before TBP came out, Me and Gerard found out we were expecting a baby girl. She was born on Halloween, which Frank found awesome since his birthday is Halloween also. Actually, Frank was ecstatic. We named the baby girl Helena, in honor of Gerard’s grandmother. We didn’t want to name her exactly Elena, but make it a little different, Like a new legacy. Gerard loves her so much. Helena is now 7, and she is already saying she wants to be a singer, just like her dad.

“Honey” Gerard called.
“Yes?” I call back. Gerard then appears in our bedroom doorway.
“Helena really wants to go to one of my concerts tonight, but I wouldn’t be able to watch her. Could you?” He asked.
“Of course” I said. Then I got up and gave him a kiss. A minute later Helena came rushing up to us and says “Eww”.

“Ready to go to daddy’s concert?” I ask her, bending down to her height.
“YOU BET!” She cries out.

And with that, we walk out to Gerard’s car, Helena holding Gerard’s hand, and Gerard holding mine, and go to the concert.