Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

The WAY beginning.

past.

I ran through the grave yard, my heart racing with each step I took, I could see then exit I just need to run a bit faster and I would be there. But I was loosing speed I was tired of all the running but I couldn't let it get to me.

I heard a growl besides me, I closed my eyes then I felt my feet off the ground, I opened my eyes and met the ground as I hit it.


"Ow." I shouted through my teeth

"I told you, you weren't going to get away from me." He hissed

I grabbed onto a headstone and then he pulled me away dragging me through the ground, I could feel small rocks entering my body, I was so exhausted my body had given up on me, but I couldn't just give up.

"Please let me go!" I shouted

Ha laughed and stopped dragging me.

Is he letting me go?

I quickly stood up and started to run again but this time he wrapped his arms around me tightening his grip causing me pain, I felt like my bones were going to break.

"Please." I cried out

"I'm not going to kill you." he whispered into my ear making me shiver

My body was freezing, not from the night air but from him, his touch was like ice, of course I couldn't deny he was beautiful like no one I had ever seen, maybe that was the reason he attracted me to him, maybe that was the reason I walked to him instead of running away like I should have, I mean who wouldn't run away if they happened to see a tall man smiling and starting at you from far away as if you were a piece of meat, but no I had to walk to him I don't know what came over me.

"Please just let me go." I cried letting more tears escape

"It's going to be over soon."

"No! Please no."

I had panic written all over me, I was afraid of what was in his mind, the only thing I could possibly think of was, rape.

I wanted to run away and just be home curled up in a ball with my mom sleeping in the other room. But I knew that wasn't going to happen. I felt his lips on my neck so cold and burning against my skin, both good and evil. Then I felt something sinking in, a sharp pain rushed through my body I screamed not being able to sustain any more of the pain.


"MAKE IT STOP!" I shouted

I was in the floor panting for air, my hands were burning slowly making the pain go through all my body, I closed my hands into fists digging my nail onto my skin, slowly my mind started to drift away.

* * *

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness, I stood up slowly looking at my surrounding, I was in a small house with nothing it was empty the windows were shut close, there was no light coming from the door letting me now it was night

"I see you're awake." I heard the man speak

"What did you do to me?" I whispered

"I really don't know."

"W-What?"

"That wasn't supposed to happen."

I couldn't quite understand what he meant by that

"What do you mean?"

"You're not supposed to be able to sleep."

Sleep?

"Let me go home." I begged

"You're mine now, and you can't go out the monster you are."

Monster?

"You see you are what I am."

"And what are you?"

"in simple forms... A vampire."

I gasped in horror, I couldn't be what he was, I felt no different than before, except my skin was pale just like his, my skin was cold or at least that's how it felt, I felt stronger, but I couldn't quite possibly be that no I couldn't.

"And you will do what I tell you to do."

* * *

Present

I looked down at my food, I was starving but this school never really had juicy red meat. I sighed and looked up, meeting Edward Cullen's sight. I know he was trying to read my mind, to see what I was thinking, I smiled to myself I was able to block my thoughts from him, but of course he didn't know I was one of his kind or I must say half his kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not that great
but it's just the beginning and I really do want to continue this story.