Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Human.

As we got to the beach I was glad that the sun wasn't showing itself that much, not that it would matter, unlike regular vampires I don't sparkle I just get sunburned and really bad, nothing a normal human being would go through, plus it hurts when it's time to peel.

That's something that was always in my head, why was it that I was only half a vampire and half a human? Because I am well dead. I don't need to breath, my hear doesn't beat, I'm dead but I'm alive, my body functions like any other human, but why me? What was the reason I was one of a kind. I don't know if I'll ever know the answer.


"Are you okay?"

I turned my right and saw Bella looking at me,

"Just thinking about something."

"An answer you can't find?"

"Something like that."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She said with a small smile

"Bella..."

"Yeah?"

"What does imprint mean?"

She looked at me with a curious look, then smiled lightly.

"In simple words is when werewolves find his soul mates, its like love at first sight."

"Oh."

"yeah they're willing to do anything for them."

I smiled as I looked at Sam and Emily.

"Did Sam imprint on Emily?"

"Yeah, and even after the incident they're still happy together."

"How cute." I sighed

Bella smiled then walked away.

What was that for?

"Hey." Jacob spoke

I turned around and saw him smiling down at me.

"Hey you."

"Want to take a walk?"

"Sure."

He smiled even wider and took my hand, his hot mixed with my cold hand, balanced it out, it made me feel just how I felt when I was a human. Jacob made me feel like a human.
"How old are you?" He asked after a couple of minutes

"Seventeen." I replied

"And you?" I asked

"Almost seventeen." He replied with a smile

"I wouldn't have guessed." I teased

He shrugged with that smile still on his face. Jacob was very tall and mature looking to be a teenage boy, a younger one than I was, but to be fair I am 119.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You." I confessed

He smiled and stopped walking as he stepped in front of me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't know why but you make me feel very... Alive." I told him the truth

He smiled and brought me to a hug, one of those long lasting bear hugs.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"What?"

"You're heart is racing." He told me

My heart... racing?

"I don't think you would hurt me."

Unless you knew the real me.

"That's good to know."

I stepped back from him and smiled, he turned back around and began walking once more, I placed my hand on my heart and felt nothing, this was very strange but I liked it. I liked the feeling of having a soul mate, I didn't know that was possible.