Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Plan.

"What happened to you?" Bella asked as we sat on the floor

Gym today was having a discussion about the game we have had, and what we could improve in ourselves to get better at a sport.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't go to lunch or anything."

"Oh I had to study for a test." I liked

The real reason was because I was trying to avoid Edward, and that was the first thing I thought of, just spending lunch at the small library.

"What did Alice have for you in the morning?"

"Oh she just wanted to talk."

"Oh what about? If you don't mind me asking."

She looked at me then turned away towards the teacher and sighed.

"She asked me why I didn't tell her I was going to La Push."

"Oh."

They don't like her hanging out with the werewolves.

"Yeah, but it was nothing." She then said smiling

I smiled in return and looked back at the teacher, I tried to listen at what the other students were saying but it was hard, I had to find away to talk to the Cullen's alone, without Bella knowing, well she probably already knew considering Edward told her everything.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is Friday isn't it?"

"Yeah." Bella smiled

"I don't know maybe go somewhere."

"Oh like where?"

"I don't know yet."

We kept on talking about what plans we had for the weekend, and before we knew it we were walking down the parking lot to our cars, I waved bye and got in my Lincoln, and drove back home.

This might not work

I waited all day long until it was midnight, I dressed in black clothes, and ran to Bella's house making sure nobody was able to see me or hear me, I stood outside for some time and then noticed Edward coming out.

This is the time.

I kept a distance between Edward and I, but I was able to follow him home, who knew he lived so deep in the forest, but now I knew where he lived and now I only needed a plan that would get me in their house.

* * *

It was Friday afternoon, I was driving down the highway towards the Cullen's home, I looked at my gas tank, it was empty I smiled knowing the car would stop going as soon as it was completely empty.

*Beep*

Soon the car started to slow down, I turned it and drove to the side until it stopped completely, I got out and smiled I was closer to the house than I thought, I ran then stopped as soon as I was in a visible view, I walked to the door and ran the doorbell.

"Yes?" Dr. Cullen opened the door

"Hello, my car ran out of gas out the road, I was wondering if you had any gas contained to get some gas?" I asked with a smile

He looked at me curiously of course he was wondering why I walked three miles to his house instead of continuing on the road.

"Come in, and I'll check"

"Thanks."

I walked in to see a very beautiful house, it was like a kings home, then I saw Alice walking down the stairs she looked surprised, of course she did she didn't have time to see me in one of her little visions.

"Hey Alice." I greeted

"Lene." she replied

Then Edward came walking down, he stopped and looked at me then continued walking down.

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"My car ran out of gas." I told him

"Good, now we can all have a conversation." He told me with a smile

i started to feel nervous, this wasn't a good plan after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the readers, and subscribers :D
You guys really keep me going.