Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Jerk.

I had been trying to communicate with Jacob, but he just didn't want to talk to me, maybe Edward was right I should just let him go, but I love him, such a strange feeling and I can't stand being away from him.

"Hey Bella can I ask you something?" I asked as we walked to gym

"Yeah what is it?"

"Has Jacob said anything about me?"

She looked at me then frowned.

"Just that he didn't want to see you."

"Did he say why?"

"No, but he really seemed hurt."

I sighed and walked in the lockers to change.

"Can I ask what happened?"

"Well he came to my house, and everything was perfect, and then I don't know he just left."

I had to leave some stuff out. I couldn't mention Edward or the whole kissing thing, because then I had to explain myself all over again.

"You look very upset."

"He was just sweet and funny, and then he doesn't want to talk to me."

"I'll talk to him, wait why don't we go down to La Push?"

"Um..."

"That way you can talk to face to face and solve the problem."

"That sounds like a good idea but..."

"We can go today if you want."

Edward told me I shouldn't go, I can't go this is just ugh so frustrating. I unblocked my mind.

Edward? I asked

What's the matter?

Bella wants me to go to La Push and I don't know what to do.

You can't go Lene

I know, but I don't what to tell her.

I'll take care of it, say you'll go.

Okay.


"I think we should go." I nodded

"Great then we'll leave right after school"

I couldn't believe I had taken Edward's advice that was the las thing I wanted, it was his fault I was in this situation in the first place. Through out the whole class I couldn't stop thinking on what Edward was planning, or how I was going to solve this with Jacob.

"So are you ready?" Bella asked after class

"Yeah."

We started to head to the parking lot when Edward approached us. Bella smiled and gave him a hug.

"Bella Alice wants you to go shopping with her."

"Didn't she go like yesterday?"

"But you know her."

Bella sighed and looked at me.

"We'll go another day."

"Sure, no problem."

"try calling him again."

I nodded and watched as she and Edward walked away, I got in my car and started driving home, when I got there I stared at my house then drove out the drive way and headed down the highway.

Going to La Push wouldn't hurt.

I took a deep breath and made my way to La Push. as I was halfway all of a sudden somebody appeared on the road causing me to hit my brakes fast. I looked up and saw Edward standing there.

"Great." I mumbled

He walked over and pulled me out of the drivers seat and shoved me into the passenger seat, I glared at him.

"You forgot to block your mind."

"So I see." I snapped

"Lene, this is for your own good."

"How do you know? I need to see him Edward! I need him."

He sighed and turned the car around driving back to Forks.

"and I need you to tell Carlisle."

"And you know I'm not."

"And you also know you can't go down."

I sighed dramatically and looked out the window angry at him, I just wanted to punch him, he was controlling my life and I was letting him.

"He thinks I like you."

"What?"

"The reason he's mad is because he thinks I like you thanks to your stupid intrusion in my mind."

"I'm sorry but better for him to think you like me than to know you love him."

"You're such a jerk I swear."

"I'm a jerk to you because you need to learn things Lene."

"Where are we going?" I asked

"My house, you need to tell Carlisle."

I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest, this was going to far, he had no right to do this.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha distracting me from task...
Any whoo thanks to:
Murder_By_Midnight,
bobberina,
teeny,feeney
&
christinasays