Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Alice and Jasper

It had been two days since I heard Edward in my head, two long days trying to figure out how I had done that, but so far I hadn't had any luck.

"So are you still up for tomorrow?" Angela asked as she started to walk besides me

"Yeah of course." I smiled

"Great, so I'm going to pick you up at eleven."

"Sounds good."

"It's really great that you decided to come along."

I nodded and waved bye as I turned to go into my class. So this was what it felt to have friends, they would come up to you in the morning and just start a small conversation, make plans for the weekend, eat lunch together, make jokes, ask how your day was, worry about you, this is what I had been missing for a whole century.

I looked up and just realized Alice and Jasper where in this class, I started to laugh in my head it had taken me half the school to figure that one out.


"Class partner up in groups!"

I rolled my eyes and looked to see who was next to me, to my surprise nobody, I looked and watched Alice and Jasper working together, I took my stuff and walked to them.

"Hey mind I work with you two?" I asked

"Not at all." Alice replied

I smiled and took a seat next to Jasper, Alice stared at Jasper to see his reaction, my guess was that I was seating very close to him, but in the other hand my heart to longer beated therefore I didn't have the scent of my blood anymore. I smiled at both of them and began working on our activity.

"What are you doing this weekend?" I asked Alice

"Going out with the family." she replied

"Oh that's nice where to?"

"Camping."

"That sounds great, I've never been camping."

"Oh it really is something exciting."

"You guys go out camping quite often don't you?"

"Yeah, we like to spend time together."

I nodded and kept writing down the answers as I tried to think what to say next.

"How about you?" Jasper suddenly asked

"Me what?"

"You and your family do any stuff together?"

My smiled faded away, as I reflex soon I smiled again.

"I didn't mean to make you upset." He spoke quickly

"it's no biggie, me and my family aren't really close I guess."

Then again, they're already dead.

"Sorry to hear that."

"Eh, life goes on right."

"True." both of them replied

For the rest of the class we worked in silence and in a matter of minutes we were done. I smiled as seeing we were the only one's done with the assignment, I could feel Alice's eyes on me, she was just like her brother. I sighed and opened up my mind hopefully Edward could hear me.

Tell your sister Alice that it's rude to stare.

She only unblocks her mind when it's good for her. I heard him again.

Then it hit me, the only way I could hear Edward's voice was when my mind was open and he was referring to me in his thoughts. I smiled knowing I was going to have some fun with this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank:
XxlivelaughlovexX
&
MusicXLoveXLifeX