Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Jacob Black.

"I say we go see a movie." Angela spoke

"What do you think Lene?"

"Whatever it's fine with me." I replied with a smile

"I heard there's a really good romance movie out."

"Romance is nice." I spoke

"See Lene wants to see it." Angela said with a smile

I smiled at Bella and Angela then followed them to the movie theater in Port Angeles, we bought our tickets. I was very lucky that my "Father" the vampire that tried to turn me, left me a big amount of money before leaving me in New York all alone, fifteen years ago, and since then I managed to keep the money balanced to make sure I would go through some time without really not having a job, or trying too hard, but I know soon enough that's not going to be the case.

Love, what's so great about love.

"Do you have your eye on somebody?" Angela asked

"Mike." I joked

Angela and Bella stared at me for a while before they started to laugh along with me.

"No I don't like anybody at school." I finally said

"They're not that good looking so I understand." Angela went along with it

"There's always college you know." I said with a smile

"Exactly." Bella said with a small smile

We walked in and waited for the movie to start, of course it was a cliche movie, girls in love with the popular guy at school, he doesn't notice her until she gets a make over, then it turns out he's always been in love with her... Yeah that was pretty much it.

"Wasn't that the cutest movie ever!" Angela sighed

"Yeah and aw they end up together!" Bella added

"He was really cute, what a lucky girl she is." I joked

The three of us started laughing once more, then Bella stopped.

"What's wrong Bella?" I asked

Then I noticed she was looking at somebody, I looked that way a boy or should I say a man, tall and tan, very well built, but yet he had a sweet smile like he could do no harm. But there was something about him that told me he was danger for me, like he was this big threat and I couldn't understand it.

"Nothing it's Jacob." She smiled and walked to him

"Jacob?" I asked Angela

"Yeah Jacob Black they've known each other partically since birth."

"Oh I see."

Angela nodded then we walked over to him and Bella. Jacob had taken Bella into a big bear hug.

"Oh hey." Jacob spoke as he let go of Bella

"Hello." Angela greeted

"Hi." I said

He looked at me and I looked at him, our eyes not wanting to look anywhere else but into each other's eyes. I heard Angela make a coughing sound.

"Lene Smith." I finally told him

"Jacob Black." He said extending his hand out

I smiled and took it in mine, it was so warm something I hadn't felt then I felt my cheeks burning... I was blushing and I didn't know how that was even possible I don't even remember the last time that happened, but I knew this was not supposed to happen to me, this was something way too human that I was.

"Nice meeting you." He smiled

"Like wise."

I let go of his hand, and suddenly I felt my cheeks got cold again, it had to do with his touch, but what could possibly be the reason for that? I don't know but I needed to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! there he is :D hehe and the whole blushing thing has to do with the story you'll see.