The Only Difference Between Bill Kaulitz and Brendon Urie Is Press Coverage

Greetings

When we finally got out of bed late morning we went out to the front of the bus to see everyone from Panic, Metro Station, and TH crowded there. Well, I guess we were gonna get to know each other now.

“Look who finally woke up,” Georg declared.

Bill took the vacant seat next to Tom on the couch and I sat on his lap.

“So what are we doing?” Bill asked.

“We’re going around, saying our names, and the deepest secret about ourselves,” Trace explained.

“We already went,” Tom explained, referring to him and Georg and Gussi.

“And what deep dark secrets have you told?” I asked, curious.

“Well if you would have woken up earlier you would have heard them,” Tom smirked. “Your loss.”

“Don’t worry hun I could tell you anything you want to know about these guys,” Bill whispered.

“They’re like my brothers. I know everything about them and they just don’t know it,” I smirked, looking at Tom, who had a weird expression on his face. “What?”

“Oh, nothing,” he looked away.

I was really starting to think Tom was involved with that condom I found on the bathroom floor. I mean who else could it be. But whatever, it could have just fallen out of his pocket or something. Or his dreads. Who knows what he keeps in there.

“Okay so Metro Station it’s your turn,” I called, ready to start this up.

“I get to tell all the secrets!” Trace yelled. “I’ve got enough to tell all the way to Detroit.”

Well, with Miley Cyrus as a sister I was sure he did.

“Ok so I’m Trace Cyrus, and I hate my sister Miley,” he explained, and a round of applause went around the whole bus. “Mason which bad one should I tell?”

Mason whispered some to him and Trace grinned.

“Miley got pregnant back in 2008 and had an abortion,” he explained, and it didn’t really come as a shock to any of us. “My dad made her have one, I really think she wanted to keep the baby. But she would have been over if she did.”

“Who’s the daddy?” Tom called and everyone started to laugh.

When the laughter died down a bit Trace said, “Sorry Tom it was you.”

More laughter started and Tom was probably the loudest. Well Tom had slept with like a billion girls.

“Nah I don’t even know who the dad was,” Trace explained once things were quieter again.

“Well that’s enough for now Trace. Mason, you’re turn,” Brendon said.

“Hi I’m Mason Musso and I probably hate my brother too,” he laughed and we applauded once again.

“I’m Anthony. And my biggest secret is…I’m asian!” hahaha more laughter.

“The name’s Blake. I’m 28. But Anthony’s 33!”

“Nuh-uh!” I yelled.

“Anthony you’re so old!” Spencer cried.

"Yeah I don't look that old, I know," Anthony smiled.

"Okay Panic's turn!" Georg called.

"Hi, I'm Brendon, and I haven't had any alcohol in the past two days," he explained with a gorgeous smile.

"Hi Brendon, we support you," everyone replied.

"Any dirty secrets you have?" Ryan asked, nudging him.

"No not really."

"Come on Brendon, I'm sure you've got one," I said, and he shot me a quick glance.

"I've never actually kissed George Ryan Ross," Brendon said.

"Ew Brenny," Ryan laughed. "I would never wanna kiss you."

"Oh come on," Brendon turned to look at him and his face was like inches from Ryan's and in a split second Brendon's lips were on Ryan's.

You should have seen the look on Ryan's face.

"Ew!!!! Brendon what the fuck!!!" he jumped up and ran over next to me and Bill. "That was disgusting."

"But pretty funny," Trace laughed.

"Ok well I'm Ryan and I did not like that kiss."

"I'm Spencer and I thought that was insanely funny. And yes, 'The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know' was in fact inspired by me and my facial hair."

"I'm Jon. When I get home to Vegas I'm gonna marry my girlfriend!"

Applause went around.

"So now that we know each other...in more intimate ways than some...what should we do now?" I asked.

Everyone shrugged.

"We're gonna be in Detriot within the hour," Ryan explained.

Well here we come Detriot.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took like TWO DAYS. i was sooo busy.

mkk comments please