The Only Difference Between Bill Kaulitz and Brendon Urie Is Press Coverage

'Kiss You In The Photobooth'

I was sitting in the fettle position once again. I had a headache and I was just thinking to myself that god, nothing was gonna go right and Tom and Gussi would end up killing each other.

Bill came over and sat next to me. “What’s wrong?” he asked, sliding his arms around me.

“I still feel terrible,” I looked up at him. The rest of the guys were at the front playing a game or whatever. I didn’t feel like joining them.

“Tara, stop,” he rocked me in his arms as I started to cry. I just couldn’t hold in my emotions these days.

“I was so stupid to do that,” I muttered, wiping the tears away.

“C’mon,” he got up and held out a hand to me, a cute smirk on his face.

“What?” I knew what he wanted, and I got up anyway even if I wasn’t in the mood.

“I’m gonna make you feel better,” he smiled and put his arm around me as we walked to the back where the bunks were.

“Bill, you do know we’ve been practically doing it every day for the past month,” I reminded him.

“But now you need it,” he smirked.

We got into Brendon’s bunk. Oh he wouldn’t care if we left him a present, would he? Well Ryan was too awesome, Spence was too funny, and Jon was too nice. And we sure weren’t gonna do it on the floor in front of everyone.

We got in there and Bill told me to keep quiet, that he would do everything.

“But I wanna help too,” I smirked, taking off his pants.

Bill smiled and started kissing my neck, forcing me down against the bed. My headache was almost immediately gone with his kisses.

“I love you,” I whispered and reached up to kiss his sweet lips.

“I love you too,” he smiled and pulled my shirt over my head. “God, you’re gorgeous,” he sat up and just stared at me for a moment and then pulled off his own shirt.

I smiled and he fell on top of me, the air momentarily leaving my body. His beautiful face was inches from mine. I just wanted to kiss every single inch of him. My gorgeous, amazing husband.

He started to pull of my jeans and I tried to pull his off but they were skin tight against his legs so he had to help me.

Bill went to my neck again as his fingers lazily unhooked my bra and threw it out of the way.

While he was on my neck my hands flew to his back and starting roaming all over. His gentle fingers flew to my panties and got rid of them fast, I could already feel he was hard and ready.

“Bill, c’mon,” I played with the waistband of his boxers, wanting them off so badly.

“Shh…Tara…” he kissed my shoulder and looked at me with loving eyes. “I just wanna love you for hours and hours and hours.”

“That would be nice,” I sighed, running my hands through his beautiful hair. “Maybe we can finally get that honeymoon?”

“Where do you wanna go?” he asked, kissing my neck gently.

“Germany. With the babies.”

He smiled. “You wanna stay with my family.”

“Bill, we can talk later…please…” I grabbed his childish hips and pressed his bare body to mine.

“Oh, you want some of this now, do you?” he smirked.

“Yes please,” I smiled.

“Fine, if I must,” he sighed and slowly pushed himself into me, only about halfway.

“Bill, c’mon!” I cried, grabbing his back and trying to push him in more.

“Shh Tara,” he leaned down and gave me a kiss. “Don’t rush me baby, I think I know what I’m doing.”

I put my arms around his neck and returned the kiss, feeling him push more inside of me.

“Oh, gah…more,” I sighed.

“What’s that, out?” he teased.

“More Bill, please,” I moaned and groaned as he pushed all the way inside of me.

I dug my nails into his back, the pressure felt so good.

He started thrusting in and out and I moaned and moaned. Why didn’t I ever get tired of this? He just got better each time.

“Slow down,” I muttered and grabbed his waist.

“What do you want babe?” he asked, kissing my body softly.

I positioned him just right until he was right there, where it felt so good.

“Ahhh…” I sighed in pleasure.

He stayed right there for awhile.

“I’m so lucky,” he muttered, laying his head on my chest.

“So am I,” I panted out and buried my hands in his hair.

He pushed in and pulled out gently, each time was better than the last.

“Baby, I love you more than anything in this world,” he gathered me up in his arms. “You complete me.”

I smiled and kissed him. “You are my everything Bill.”

“You want me out now?” he asked.

“No,” I smiled. “Just a little bit longer.”

“Okay,” he kissed me and pushed in a bit more, hard and fast. I let a harsh gasp and came.

He tried to pull out then but I stopped him.

“It’s okay Bill, just stay in a bit longer,” I smiled up at him.

Why was it still hard to believe he was mine? Maybe cause I was just some girl from the suburbs of Chicago that used to be completely obsessed with him?

“Tara I…I’m gonna come,” he muttered.

“It’s okay…”

“But I’m not wearing a condom,” whoops, too late, I could feel that warmth inside of me as he came, and it felt amazing.

I touched his angelic face. “It’s okay Bill. And that was amazing.”

He hugged me close to his warm and panting body and I hugged him back.

♥♥♥♥

“Oh thanks a lot you guys for screwing in my bunk!” Brendon yelled and me and Bill jumped down from his bunk, my legs still kinda shaky from that.

“Do you guys have to screw like everyday?” Ryan asked, smirking.

“Yes, in fact, since I’ve been married my dick works like Tom’s,” Bill explained and plopped down on the couch, breathless. I fell on top of him and he groaned.

“Tara, you must really like that,” Brendon raised his eyebrows.

“Too much sex can be bad. Tsk, tsk,” Spencer said.

I felt my face go red. Why did I agree to the only girl on this tour?
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title from believe, achieve-by [stupid logan its not by metro station] i meant to say cansei de ser sexyyyy

fo shooo. now comment?