The Only Difference Between Bill Kaulitz and Brendon Urie Is Press Coverage

Anna

“Tara!” my old friend Anna opened up the door to her house and threw her arms around me. “Oh my God Tara I haven’t seen you in forever!”

I smiled. Well, she hadn’t changed. Still short and with the short dark hair. But she was insanely preppy. She’d been like head cheerleader or something in high school.

“Yeah I was just in the area and I wanted to stop by,” I’d had the tour buses park around the corner and Bill, Tom, Ryan, and Brendon were waiting at the side of the house for my signal to come in.

“Don’t you have school tomorrow?” she asked and pulled me in her house. “I mean you live in freaking New York City! Isn’t it amazing?!”

“Uh yeah and no I don’t have school tomorrow. I graduated from fashion school like in June,” I explained and we walked up to her room. She lived with her dad, her rents were divorced and her little sibs lived with her mom like ten miles away. She only stayed here cause of school.

“Nuh-uh! My God how is life I haven’t talked to you in ages!” she cried and started going through her closet. “Sorry Tay I didn’t get dressed yet.”

“Oh that’s okay,” I sat down on her bed and looked around. This would be good, hundreds of Panic pictures covered her walls. She took out this adorable baby doll top. “Hey I designed that.”

“Are you serious?!” she squealed. “You’re a designer for Forever 21?”

“Yeah,” I replied and smiled. She sure was behind on things.

And then her eyes got big, she’d probably caught sight of my wedding ring. “You’re married?! Oh my God Tara!!!”

“Yep,” I just smiled as she changed into that top and some shorts.

“To who?!!!!” she cried. Well someone had their coffee this morning.

“Remember that band I used to be obsessed with?”

She rolled her eyes. “Yes Tay you would never shut up about them. Especially that dude with the weird hair.”

“Um…well…that guy with the weird hair is my husband,” I smiled and her face dropped into a frown.

She started to laugh. “Yeah right Tara. I doubt he would even talk to his biggest fangirl.”

I walked over to her window and motioned the guys up.

“I can prove it to you,” I took out my phone and showed her all the pics of me and Bill, and then flipped it to one of the twins. “And these are our twins, Kayden and Sophie.”

“Tara I don’t believe you!” she cried. “When did you have babies?!”

“They’re three months old,” I explained.

“You did not have two babies. I refuse to believe that you had kids with that guy!” she cried just as Bill walked in. “Oh my God…”

“Hey, Anna, is it?” Bill asked and stood next to me.

Anna’s jaw dropped and she just nodded. “You married Tara? Like seriously, is this like a dream or something?”

“Nope,” Bill smiled.

“I was gonna invite you to the wedding but I could never get a hold of you. Anna don’t you look at TMZ? All of our wedding pictures were like stolen by the paps and put on there. We’re like the biggest celeb couple right now,” I explained.

“Oh my God,” she just muttered again.

“And we have someone we want you to meet,” I smiled and she just shook her head in shock.

I opened the door and someone pushed Ryan through. I think it was Brendon. No you dumby! You were supposed to come Brendon!

“Uhh..." Ryan just stood there awkwardly. He was good at that. Don't get me wrong he was so cute standing there looking all innocent.

Ah well he was single too.

"George Ryan Ross III," Anna breathed and turned white. It looked like she was gonna pass out.

"Uh, Geo...Ryan, this is my friend Anna," I said, trying to break this awkwardness and have Anna meet him before she fainted. "And Anna...well I guess you know who he is."

Anna nodded slowly, her mouth still hanging open. Ryan was just smiling like an idiot.

"I like your Panic pictures," he declared. Bill and I sorta backed away, let the two of them be awkward.

"Thanks I.....really admire your work," I could see that was the first thing that had come to mind.

"Thanks. We're um...having a show tomorrow. Did you want to go?" Ryan asked, smiling and eyeing her.

She nodded and smiled. "That'll be my third Panic concert," she explained.

"Really? That's cool. Hey Tara are we going anywhere for lunch? Anna should come with us," Ryan suggested and turned to me.

"Okay!" she squealed and went to Ryan's side. They walked out of the room talking about the basics, I could see them being a couple soon.

"Well that went well," I turned to Bill.

"Yeah now lets go get some lunch," we walked out of the room and Tom and Brendon were still waiting behind it.

"She was supposed to be for you," I explained to Brendon as we walked down the stairs.

He shrugged. "Ryan needs some lovin too. Besides, she's not my type."

"What's your type?" I asked. "Audrey Kitching?"

His face went white. "No...I...I don't like sluts anymore."

"Oh...sorry..." I didn't wish to bring back memories or anything, cause she was his last girlfriend.

"Sometime I'll tell you about her...." he walked up next to Tom leaving me with Bill as we got back onto our buses.

God I just wanted to have a good long talk with Brendon. I mean I could be friends with him, he was cool but I knew he could be a little hyper, and maybe I could get over those feelings I felt fast. I mean I certainly thought Ryan Ross was smexy but he was like my friend now, so that changed.

Bill put his arm around me and I stopped these weird thoughts. I just wanted to think about Bill....about tonight. Well, we'd cut four months short.
♠ ♠ ♠
your welcome anna. =]

ohh....sexy time. hehe.

comments+subscriptions=love