Metamorphosis

metamorphosis

Chapter 1

I woke up in my hot room with my fan blowing air gently over my bed. ahhh my ear! what the fuck? I walk over to my closet sliding door mirror to look at my ear. It's red and puffy. I naturally poke it, skin sheds off. "EWWW" i wine. I walk out of my room in to the bathroom to get a closser look. I pull out a magnifying glass and magnify my ear in the mirror. My ear is slightly More pointy then normal. Yes, ok i have pointy ears! Don't say anything! my family come from Scotland I might as well be a leprechaun, hobbit, and or an elf! there are tiny white bumps on my ear. i poke it some more more skin rubs off and it seems that my ear is getting bigger. I look at my other ear and scream. The whole family comes running. My older sister is there first. I point to my ear and she starts laughing. Laughing! I cant believe her! grrr!

"Elvina, What's your problem my ears are freakishly deformed!" I huff.

My mom Finlay pushes Elvina to the side to walk into the bathroom. "Genevieve, Dear, what happened why did you scream?" She kindly touched my swollen ear. "Oh thats why. Omm lets put some cream on it. It looks like something bit you." She said nervously.

"Hah, Mom I don't think something bit me! I think I am a deformed monkey!" I waved my arms making and gesters at my ears.

"Gene, no Dear, you are not a deformed monkey your ears are just... growing at a repaid pace?" She said unsure.

"Mom," I growl, " your lying i know it whats really going on?"

"Nothing. Nothing is going on." she said touching my cheek with the back of her cold hand.

I sigh. " Mom i will find out weather you tell me or not! Hey 'Vina you know whats going on? You have more pointy of ears than me right now so whats up?" Elvina looks at me in disbelief.

"Hey I do not have more pointy of ears then u do sweety. I'm not a freak-show!" she stands up from where she was stinting in the doorway.

"PHSH, when you were my age didn't people used to think you were a witch possessed by a demon or a flat out demon?!" i yelled angry that she called me a freak-show.

" So, I have friends now, unlike someone!"

"Girls stop this sister war of yours! You guys are horrible!" My mom yelled at us.

That comment my evil older sister shot at me hit me hard. I tried to keep in my tears.

"I do to have friends!" My voice cracked.

"Girls!" mother yelled, " stop the bickering!Gene, go rest i will talk to you later."
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think
i was inspired by what happened to me this morning!