Metamorphosis

sisters bonding

last time in Metamorphosis chapter2:
She sees a bundle of blankets on the bed. Elvina walks over the junk on the floor and pokes Genevieve. Her little sister doesn't’t move. She thinks about how beautiful she’s going to be as an elf and Elvina is jealous.

now:

Elvina P.O.V.

As I walk in too my younger sisters room metamorphosis by Hilary duff was blasting. I didn't even know she had the CD. She normally listens to Bullet for my Valentine or My Chemical Romance and of the sort. I step over the normal teenager crap scattered through out her room. I cant believe Gen is going though elf puberty. I reached her bed after tripping about 20 times. She is warped up in her blankets. I poke her but she doesn't move. What should I tell her? Will she believe me? Gosh she is so beautiful. "Gen, hon..." I try to wake her, I opened her eye but all i saw was the white of the eyeball. She still didn't stir. "GENEVIEVE! WAKE UP!" Still asleep Gen rolls over. Gr "Gene wake the hell up be for i drag your ass out of bed i need to talk to you its important!" I growled in a rush.
I realized she started to hide a smile. Oh the little bitch, I'm gonna get her for that. I tickled her. This she definitely couldn't pretend she was sleeping through. Gen squirmed and laughed so hard she couldn't breath, tears fell from her eyes. "S-stop!" she breathlessly yelled. I stopped tickling her and let her catch her breath. "Come, now we need to talk, lets go to my room." I said instructing her to fallow. "Why?" she said still laying on her disheveled bed.

"Because, If you don't willingly go you will never know what you need to and you will be confused forever."

"You are evil, you know that?" She said while siting up.

Genevieve Jumped off her bed and turned off her stereo. then steeped out of her door and looked back at me.

"You gonna tell me what i am confused about or what?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

We walked to my room. I sat down on my bed. Gen just stood there awkwardly in the opened door frame.

"Gene, why r you standing there? Come sit your ass down on my bed."

She looked am me like I had three heads on my shoulders, yet she slowly walked over and sat on the end of my bed.

I sat think about what i would say to her.

"Why do you seem less irritable and way more kind than normal?" Gene paused a few seconds then yelled,"What have you done with my sister?!"

"Ha-ha I am still the same person but i need to tell you a few things. But first can you tell me some thing?"

_-_-_-_-__-___-_-_--_---____----________--__-----_----__-__--____--_--
Genevieve's POV

"Ha-ha I am still the same person but i need to tell you a few things. But first can you tell me some thing?" My older sister asked.

"That depends..." I answered.

Elvina sighed heavily. "Has any thing abnormal been happening besides the ears, the color changing hair, the growth of your nails?"

"Umm.. This will sound absurd, but yeah weird things."

"One day I ran away into the forest, I didn't want to hang out with my best friend since kindergarten. I wasn't sure why just that i needed to go somewhere peaceful and the Forest seemed to be pulling me there. I brought a notebook and a pencil so i could draw or write some thoughts.
I walked far in to the woods going where i have never gone before. I got a feeling like I belonged there. It was truly odd to me but it was nice i sat on a fallen long and looked up at the sky trying to meditate listening to the forest animals chatter and the babbling brook. I just lost all the thoughts weighing me down and only concentrating on the peaceful new world around me. I heard whisperes uttered in the rustling leaves. "Hello?." I called looking around. "Is someone there?" I waited for an answer. No answer came but I felt as though someone or something was talking to me. I started to walk. I didn't know were i was going except that i was. I was travailing through this deep forest. i never knew it was so big. then i started to see weird birds flying. it stunned me but i kept walking. I walked farther in to the forest still. twisting and turning I went into a daze as i walked, seeing new flowers and plants i have never seen before. there was a Strong feeling washed over me it gave me a headache I got dizzy. I collapsed on to the floor. and then I woke up on the log i was before i heard the whisper.
I don't think it was a dream. I tried to ask you about it but you pushed me away."

"Shit," Elvina breathed. "I'm sorry, I don't know about the deep forest stuff but the whisperings were the trees. and that feeling that washed over you was magic. Tthis changing you going through is your Elf Puberty. We're elves."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha
hope you like it
stay tuned for chapter 4 in which u see gene reaction to being an elf!

will she be upset or excided or both only YOU can decide!

ha ha not really but your opinion would be great!