What It Takes

What it Takes 4

"Umm ya don't mind if I hold your hand....do ya?" Zacky said as we walked in the room with all their instruments and vocal stuff.

"No" I said smiling,slightly blushing, as I held his hand tighter and rested my head on his strong shoulder.

"Ay Zacky, quit making goo-goo eyes at my sister, and get your punk ass over here." Said Matt as he watched Lola walk over towards me to sit on a couch.

"Chill, I'm coming dude." Zacky said as he slowly let go of my hand giving me reassurance that he didn't want to let go. As the boys practiced and recorded several songs, Lola and I just sat there and talked as we watched the guys we were falling for.

"I think Matt likes me! yay I'm so excited....why didn't u tell me bitch?" Lola said smiling. " I told you that you would find out...So whens the wedding, Matt stalker?" I asked trying to make her feel even more embarrassed.

"Shut up Mel" She said as she sipped on a red bull.

"10 min. break guys" I heard my brother shout out at his friends. I saw Matt nod his head at Lola for her to come over, and of course she got up and walked towards him. While they were talking and doing whatever, Zacky came and sat beside me and put his arm around me.

"Hey cutie" he said smiling at me with those big green eyes.

"Hey Zacky" I said as I nuzzled my head on his chest.

Zacky's p.o.v.
Ahhh man she's so digging me.....She let me hold her hand and kiss her on the cheek and now she's resting her head on my chest!....Ahh fuck, Zacky you are such a softie........Hmmmm I really wanna ask her out..But I need to wait it's way to soon...Plus I need to make sure she feels the same way about me as I do towards her....Maybe she's just being like this to me because she wants some friends with benefit shit? But I don't want that...I want her just to be mine....Naaahhhh she's not shallow like that, I need to talk to Matt!

Regular
"Are you going to Jim's party tonight?" He asked me.

"Uh I'll ask Matt...he hasn't mentioned anything about a party yet." I said

"Oh well I hope you come so we can uhh hang and stuff." He said reaching for his beer that was sitting on the coffee table. At this point I kept wondering what he meant by "So we can hang...and stuff." What kind of stuff is he talking about? He leaned over me,hugged me, and said that he need to go speak to Matt about "band stuff."

Conversation between Matt and Zacky
"Hey Matt can I talk to you alone" He said as he gave Lola a smile for her to leave.

"Yeah sure, man" Said Matt as Lola walked towards me yet again. They went into another empty room to talk.

"What's up man" Matt said.

"Umm well dude your sis. is getting to me." He said as he looked up at Matt with love stricken eyes. "Dude my sister got you in a love choke hold, just admit it you are so whipped, in love, you just fucking want her." Matt said trying not to laugh at his friend's emotions.

"Okay dude I'm not that head over heels with her......Well not yet....Matt, before I get to that point I need you to find out if she likes me the same way." He said grinning. "Alright man I got your back....And I also got her's, so if you fuck with her emotions I will literally kill you." Matt said in a serious of all serious tones.

"You know I wouldn't hurt her, I'm not that type of guy....Just let me know as soon as you talk to her." At this point Zacky kept looking at Mel.

"Alright Alright....I'll talk to her before we leave to go to Jim's house." Said Matt as he and Zacky walked back in the room and began practice again.

Regular
About an hour later, Matt, Lola, and I were in the car heading back home.

"Hey sis you wanna come to Jim's party tonight?" Matt asked me as i sat in the backseat this time alone, because Lola was up front with him.

"Yeah I'd love to....I'm mean yeah that'd be cool." I said as I noticed my brother's hand touch Lola's. When seeing this I rolled my eyes. I mean i thought it was cute that my best friend and my big bro. liked each other but just didn't want to feel left out or have her blow me off for him.

"Okay sweet.....So Lola I'll drop you off and let you get dressed, uh meet us in the driveway in an hour...Oh and Mel. I need to talk to you when we get home." Matt said looking at Lola and then at me.

"Okay" me and Lola both chimed in at the same time.

We dropped Lola off at her house,which was directly across the street from ours, and then walked in our house.

"Matty what do you need to talk to me about?" I said hoping it was something good.

"Zacky" He said as we sat in the living room.

"What about him" I said still hoping it wasn't anything bad.

"Okay sis....Zack really likes you....and he just wants to know if you feel the same way about him....Be honest. because you are my sister and he's my friend and i don't want neither one of you getting hurt!" He said with yet another one of his father tones.

"Well yea i really really really like him alot...I just don't want him to think I'm some little girl because I'm your little sister." I said looking at my brother square in the eyes.

" Well I'll tell him because dude you've completely got him interested....Now go get ready!" He said as he threw me over his shoulder and ran me up to my room throwing me gently on my floor and then closing my door.

I took a shower, blew dry my hair and styled it...this time i had sea foam green highlights, put in my green contacts...I had many different colors...to match my hair, threw on my white tank top that showed of my belly button ring and tattoo, like most of my shirts did, pulled on a jean mini skirt and slipped on my flip flops that had skulls on them, and lastly put in my rings.

I ran outside and saw Lola and Matt in the car kissing.

"Ewwwwww go get a fucking room ya whores" i yelled in horror. "Well maybe we will....And you know you and Zacky will be....So FUCK OFF." Matt said laughing as he pulled out of the driveway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading so far