Falling From The Stars

I wrote this story a while ago and had it published in another website, quizilla.com. Just so you know that I'm not copying anyone, if you find this same story there, chances are it was written by me.

Before you start reading, there are a few things you should know:

1- I'm Portuguese, which means English is not my native tongue, and therefore, I can't promise you everything I write will be correct. However, I try my best to improve everyday and I don't mind honest critics, they only help me getting better. So, critisize away, not only my grammar and English, but the story itself.

2- I want to make this 100% clear: this story is pure fiction. The female character does not exist, is not based upon anyone, let alone myself. The fact that it is written in the first person doesn't mean I am her, alright? Alright.

3- Even the characters that are based upon real people (Green Day) are not meant to be exactly like themselves, because obviously, I don't know them. If anything in the story makes you think "Oh my God, Billie/Mike/Tre would never do that!", that's because they're not exactly Billie, Mike and Tre; they're just fictional characters based upon them.

4- I have absolutely nothing against Billie Joe's wife, Adrienne Nesser, it's not my right to judge their relationship and I didn't write this story because I'm a teenie booper who secretly wishes Adrienne died so I could marry Billie. That's pathetic. Again, this story is 100% fictional.

Falling From The Stars is a story about the difference between what's right and what's wrong, what's politically, and even morally, correct and what isn't.
This story has it all: love, lust, drama, music, stardom, tour buses, MTV appearances, and even a few tears.
Falling From The Stars shows the human side of celebrities and the cruel side of relationships. Or at least the author likes to think so...
  1. In Her Shoes
    MTV's VMA's of 2005, Miami. Meeting Emily Green
  2. Moon Men
    "On your Chuck?"
  3. Cigarettes
    The after-party
  4. London Calling
    This one sucks, but whatever
  5. Locked
    Some doors are just a pain in the ass, aren't they?
  6. Away From Reality
    The amazing world of tour buses' bathrooms