Lips of Poison Don't Make Me Fall

Chapter 55.

No Ones POV-

When Frank pulled up to Mikey's house after finding no one at his own place, he recognized the car parked on the side of the street. He found it odd that Ray was already there.

Becoming curious, he walked right inside the house. Everyone was standing in the kitchen. Mikey was the only one talking. As soon as Gerard gulped more than noticeably, yet questionably, Mikey shut up and turned around.

Frank stood in the middle of the doorway. It was quite uncomfortable.

"You now where Tish is?" He asked.

Gerard shook his head, "No idea."

"Oh. I'm gonna ask her to marry me, I just have to find her first." Frank spoke quietly, peeking around the house, making sure she wasn't there listening in. Turning back around he saw the three guys' long faces, Mikey's being the gloomiest. He didn't understand why they were so sad and not happy for him, finally finding someone he could spend the rest of his life with.

Mikey stepped forward, resting his hand firmly on Frank's shoulder while his other hand was behind his back. "Frank, um..." Mikey let go of Frank, nervously looking down into his hands where he fidgeted with an envelope. His voice cracked, "You need to read this..."

Confused, he took the envelope, noting that written messily across it was his name, Frankie, in all capital letters. His gut churned as he pulled out a single piece of lined paper. Unfolding it, he read what had quickly been put.

What I'm doing is best for the three of us. I still love you but I need to learn to accept this on my own. Don't be angry at me or Mikey and Gerard, they couldn't have stopped me and you know that. But the whole point of this letter is to tell you that I'm pregnant with your child. I'm sorry, please don't try to find me.

I love you and our child with all my heart. Forever and Always,
Tish.


I didn't want to believe it. Lifting my head, I looked at each of them individually for a few minutes. I felt like a fool, like she fuckin' played me; embarrassed as hell in front of my friends and band mates.

I felt my eyes sting and dropped to my knees, tears breaking me down. Among the graveyard silence, I looked up picturing her face grinning directly at me, laughing.

"Are you serious?"