I Gotta Find You

Isolated

Joe's pov

I've been living in the middle of New Yorkk for two years now with my two brothers. I've lived in this kind of environment before, but yet I feel so alone. My brothers keep me company, but yet I feel like I need that special someone in my life. I sit here in the living room of our loft just thinking of that someone that may be going through what I am. That could understand and bring out the best of me, but there's no way I could find someone here in new york.

Either they'd want me for my money or become stuck up because they're dating "the cutest Jonas brother". I let out a deep sigh as Nick walks in. He wonders, "What's wrong Joe, you've been like this for days." I shrug, "I dunno Nick, I need a girl in my life, I feel so alone."

Nick lets out deep soft sigh and takes a seat next to me. He advices, "Joe, I don't mean to play Dr. Phil here, but the less you think about a girl, the less lonely you'll feel. Think about it, anyone in the entire world would give anything to have what we have...savour it. You got music and two, well three brothers who will always be there for you, and two parents that understand how much all of this means to us. Cheer up man, you got all your life to worry about looking for someone."

I nodded and gave an appreciative smile, he returned it with a reasuring one, and I felt better. He's absolutely right, I do have all my life to look for someone, I shouldn't be sitting here feeling sorry for myself.

Soon kevin joins us and greets, "Hello Jo Bros, what you guys doin' I'm like so bored." I say sarcasticly, "Just sit and stop whining." He replies, "and your sarcasticness never gets old."
I joke, "You love me for that," giving him a cheeky grin, as he rolls his eyes.

Nick suggests, "Let's get outta here, we should enjoy new york." I agree, "Yeah let's get out the loft," Kevin just nodded and we got up exiting our new home for two years.

Nick's pov

Joe looks like he's better and besides, he could have any girl he ever wanted. We walk along the sidewalk, I hope we don't get identified. soon we see a diner and walk in since we were starving. As we walk in a waitress meets us and takes us to our table. She couldn't stop staring at Joe, what else is new.

A little while later, we were sipping our drinks until we hear a loud crash and a bunch of plates hit the floor, must be a new employee. Joe looks towards the direction where the noise came from and there sat an asian girl, embarrassed for sore eyes. She looked our age and then me and kevin see Joe trying to help her up.

Joe's pov

I walk towards the new employee, she looks so imbarassed, hell I would be too. She was really cute and had caramel eyes along with a side bang decorated an inch above her eyes.

I asked, "Are you okay?" She nodded quickly, and I helped her up as she bent to pick up the plates she dropped. I gave her a caring smile to ease up the event, getting one in return.

I wanted to know so much about her and soon I found myself asking, "Um, can i have your number by any chance?" She smiled and nodded, she got out a small piece of paper from her short waist apron and copied her number down and she said shyly, "Thats my cell phone number, and I'm anna." I smiled and replied, "I'm joe and I'ma give mines too so you can reach me." She gave me a small piece of paper voluntaringly and i copied my number down for her. she placed it safely in her apron and warned, "I gotta get this clean, I'll call you later." I nodded with a, "Sure thing." She smiled and I walked back to our table.