I Gotta Find You

First Date

Anna's pov

Yesterday I thought my world was going to end right when all the plates hit the floor, but it got amazing when that really cute familiar looking guy had the courage to help me up. My heart was beating really fast when he was near me, but I tried to contain myself I didn't want to faint in fron of him.

It was 8 in the morning, I have to go to work again, I may have started yesterday, but after the whole dropping the plates incident I didn't want to go back. If that really cute guy Joe comes back, I may want to go back. soon my cell rang and I answered it...

"Hello"

"Hey, anna, it's me Joe."

"Oh hey joe."

"Um, I was wondering if you could go on a date with me tonight."

"That would be nice, I get out at 7:30."

"Great, well, how about I pick you up from work and I walk you to your place so you could get ready and stuff."

"Sounds like a plan, I'll see you later."

"Alright, by anna."

"Bye Joe."

(End of conversation)

I closed my phone and continued with my daily routine, this time smiling from ear to ear.

Joe's pov

That went well...no that went excellent. I was so happy, i'm going out with anna tonight!
Nick walked in with a smile and asked, "how did it go?" I pretended to be bashful, and ran up to him for a brotherly bear hug. Nick mumbled, "I'll take that as an excellent." I laughed and repeated in a sing song voice, "I'm going out with anna tonight....my little waitress....I'm going out with anna tonight...my little shiny waitress." Nick was laughing at my intincts and Kevin asks with a coffee mug in hand, "Whats the comotion?" He's so grown up at times, he's like the dad in our brotherly relationship.

Nick explained, "He's going out with the waitress from yesterday on a date tonight, he just called her and I'm guessing it went perfect...just look at him." Kevin observed a dancing me and replied, "I could see the emotion." Nick laughed as I slumped down on the couch with no warning. This was gonna be the best night of my life.

Time elapse.....

Anna's pov

Yes I'm out of work! Now to wait for my precious Joe...I was sitting on the wall outside of the diner. No one offered me a ride since they didn't really talked to me, but o well who needs them anyway. Five minutes later, Joe appeared, this time without his brothers, which looked pretty strange, but he looked o so hot. He smiled at me as he saw me waiting. I smiled back and he finially approached me. He asked in a sofisticated manner, "where to miss?" Offering me his arm from me to hold on to. I Held on to it and pointed forward to the right, saying, "that way." Soon we started walking towards my apartment, I was 18 and a college student. I only work daytime shifts on the days I don't have a class wich were yesterday and today, but I have class tomorrow.

Soon we arrived at my appartment and we headed up the stairs to the second floor. I got out the keys from my jacket pocket and unlocked the door. I led joe inside and said, "Make yourself at home, I would just take a few minutes." Joe persuaded, "Don't worry little miss, you can take your time." I smiled and found myself kissing him on the cheeck. Soon I apologized, "Oh I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He encouraged, "It's okay, I liked it, but accidnetaly you missed." I smiled knowing where this was going. He pulled me closer to him and our lips met. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed, a while later, we pulled away. We smiled at eachother, my heart feeling like it was going to burst. Then i walked quickly to my room to get ready.