I Gotta Find You

During the date

Joe's pov

So far it's been 7 minutes and Anna hasn't came out yet, I'ma try to scare her. I got up from my spot on the couch and walked down the hall of her loft. I searched in rooms until I finally found her's and poked my head through the door, she was putting some perfume on and checking herself in the mirror of her dresser. I sneaked in and placed my arms around her thin waist. She jumped a little bit and I flirted, "Did I scare you my little waitress?" She smiled and turned to me from the mirror flirting back, "Yes you did my little Joe." I smiled and kissed her gently on cheeck.

She announced, "Ok I'm ready to go." I took hold of her hand as we walked down the hall towards the door. Once we were outside she closed the door and locked it. We walked down the stairs and started walking down the sidewalk until we reached downtown. I complimented, "You look really nice." She replied, "Thanks, you do too." I suddenly realized I didn't tell her who I was. I started, "Um anna, there's something I need to tell you." She answered, "Go on," I continued, "Um, I'm famous, actually, me and my brothers make up a band, The Jonas Brothers. I'm Joe as in Joe Jonas." She stared at me for a while and replied, "No wonder you looked familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it." I asked carefully,"Yea, are you mad?"

She smiled and answered, "Of course not, why would I be, I'm glad you told me. And don't worry I'm not gonna use your or become snobbish." Thats a relief I replied, "Thats actually good, I'm glad you're not like other girls." She smiled and agreed, "I'm glad you're not like other guys." I smiled and gave her a peck, I liked her alot.

Soon we reached an italian restaurant and went inside. An italian looking waitor escourted us to a table. We sat down with our menus and started looking. I was having a good time so far I love being around her. To me she's a keeper, I kept sneaking looks at her from my menu, she catched me and smiled. I looked above my menu, giving her a funny face, making her giggle. I love making people laugh and smile, especially her.

A while later we finished our meals and headed outside, it was raining what a bummer. I whined, "It's raining Anna, I'ma get all wet." Anna replied, "come on silly lets have some fun." She pulled me by my jacket sleeve soon starting to get soaked. We ran around in the rain and she looked as beautiful as ever. Then she placed her arms around my neck and gave me th most awsome passionate kiss of my life. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to burst. I returned the kiss of course and we stood there kissing in the rain.