I Gotta Find You

Nick's secret

Nick's pov

Kevin and I are back in the loft just looking at the tv, having nothing in mind, but I did. I'm bi and I havent told non of my brothers yet, and since Kevin's here, maybe I should tell him. I start, "Um, kevin, I gotta tell you something important." He looked at me worried and asked, "What is it?" I continued, "I'm...bi kevin, I figured it out when I was 14." He stared at me for a while and finally said, "Um, thats great, Nick, there's nothing bad about being bi." I smiled and said, "Thanks Kevin." He smiled and replied, "No problem Nick, anything you need I'm here."

He asked jokingly, "so who do you like?" I blushed and said, "this guy I saw at the diner the other day." He giggled in accomplishment and I just smiled. A little while later, Joe got home with a huge grin on his face. I asked, "so how did it go?" He replied, "It was magical, we kissed in the rain." Kevin and I cooed, "Awwwww." He blushed harder and I finally said, "Joe, would you come sit." He nodded and sat next to me, I continued, "I'm bi, I've found out since I was 14." He gave me the same stare as Kevin and said, "Thats okay, you could like whoever you want, does that mean we could still check out girls?" We all laughed it was a great time between all of us.

A little while passed and it was getting late and we all went to bed for a brand new day.

Next morning....

Nicks pov

It was 7 in the morning and I woke up dreaming to the guy in the diner. Kevin saw me up and asked, "You okay Nick?" I nodded and replied, "I was dreaming about him." He cooed, "Awww, you want me to go with you to the diner?" I answered, "that will help." He gave me a toothy grin and we got ready to go to the diner as I left a note for Joe. We headed out the loft, and to the diner.

We finally arrived, and there he was, whiping the tables. Keving whispered, "Go for it," I smiled and walked up to him. As soon as I caught his attention, he smiled and said, "Can I help you, sir?" I smiled and replied, "Can I have the pleasure of having your number?" He flirted, "Sertainly, what's your name?" I gladly replied, "Nick Jonas, yours?" He opened his eyes widely and said, "Wow, you're Nick Jonas, it's a pleasure, I'm Jake." I smiled at him, making him blush, as he gave me his number. I replied, "Thanks,I'll be calling you tonight, is that okay with you?" He nodded as I simply touched his shoulder in a flirting manner and walked away. He called, "Wait!" I stopped and turned around, he signalled me to come and I did as was told. As soon as I approached him he whispered, "You didn't give me your number silly." I blushed and gave him my number, and he gave me a kiss on the cheeck as I gave it to him. That made my stomach flutter with colorful butterflies, I was so gonna call him tonight.