She Manages My Heart

Chapter Two

Alison's P.O.V

"Ok, guys this is Alison, Alison this is Tre and Mike; Tre's the drummer of our band Green Day and Mike's the bassist." Billie said as Tre, Mike and I shook hands.
"Guys, Alison is going to be taking our photos today, so lets get started" he added
"Ok then, well first I'll need to hear you new album so I can get a kind of vibe from it. It helps me figure out what you guys should wear in the photo shoot" I said.

This girl was different, she treated us as normal people, something know ones done in along time. I think she surprised us all when she said she had never heard of Green Day, we don't get that a lot. Something that also surprised me was that for the first time in a while Billie seemed happy. It's been ages since he's been able to just laugh and get along with people, especially a chick.
There was something about this girl. She was different, I could tell from the minute we started talking about our music. Not only was she beautiful, she also had a great personality. She tied her long blonde hair up in a messy bun, her eyes where just so captivating, they were so blue.

"Ok guys, I have to drop these pictures into the developing room, they should be done in about an hour or two so you guys can go to lunch or something. But first Paul wants to talk to you. I'll see you guys later" Alison said while walking down the hallway.
"Ok, see you later Alison" said Mike, walking in Paul's office.
"Ok gentleman, how was your photo shoot? Did you like working with Alison?" Paul said, fiddling with a few papers on his desk.

Billie was the first to speak. "Oh yeah she's really great, we loved working with her"
"Yes, we do get that a lot" Paul said. "She happens to be very good at her job; she really does nothing but it. I knew she would work really well with you guys, I mean she is a huge fan after all." He added.
"She's a fan, she said she had never heard of us" I said.
"Never heard of you, she does nothing bout talk about you guys. I think she even has a few Green Day tattoo's somewhere." He said.

I don't think any of us looked to convinced "If you don't believe me then go look in her office, it's the second on to the left." He said propping his feet up on his desk.
So all three of us walked down the hall until we got the office that said 'Alison Headrick' on the door. Mike opened the door and we all walked in.
The walls were covered in Green Day posters, there was Green Day CD's on the desk, magazine articles placed in folders that had 'Green Day' marked on them, there was a notebook on the desk that had drawings of t-shirts, wristbands and other items that could be made as American Idiot merchandise.

"Wow, so much for not knowing who we are" I said with a grin looking through the note book that was placed on her desk.
Just as we started looking through all the stuff the door opened and Alison walked in.
"Shit! Umm guys what are you doing in here" she said, closing the door behind her.
"Well Paul told us to come in here and wait for you to get back from the developing room" Mike said, leaning against the wall.
"Alison why did you tell us that you had never heard of Green Day before, when you are obviously a big fan?" Billie said, taking a step towards her.
"Well, ok, I'm a huge fan of you guys ok, but the thing is, I knew you guys were only here for a while and I didn't want to bother you. You're here in Australia photo shoots, not signing autographs for fans. I wanted to respect your privacy." She said looking down at her feet.
"Alison, you wouldn't have bothered us by asking for a few autographs and pictures, we loves meeting fans. We owe you anyway for doing the photo shoots." I said.

"Really?"
"Yeah, of course" I said.
"Hey to show you that we don't mind, come out to lunch with us" Billie said.
"What?" she said it disbelief.
"Yeah come out to lunch with us, it should be great. We can get to know you better, it will be fun" I said.
"Well, okay then, I know some great places if your interested" she said with a smile
"Yea sure, lets go" Mike said