I Have A Secret

My Secret

I stormed in the door and threw my backpack down when i reached my room. I was so fed up. I needed to be alone. I needed something sharp. I took a tiny pair of scissors and locked myself in the bathroom.

I put the seat down and sat on it, holding the silver scissors in my hand.

"Did I really want to do this?" I thought to myself, "Yes."

I opened the scissors, took the sharpest end and put it against my skin. I ripped across my skin as fast I could. I felt the pain, it was there. But it felt so good. I kept repeating it until I had more than a dozen marks on each arm.

I sat in the bathroom and cried. Cried my eyes out. I was scared. I did this everyday. I was afraid someone would find out. If my mother found out I would be so grounded for the rest of my life, and she would never leave me alone.

I thought about what I just did. I couldn't believe I could just hurt myself like that. It felt so good. It was like pain had no boundries and now pain felt pleasurable. I didn't know what I would do to myself. I couldn't keep doing this. Someone would find out.

After my wounds stopped bleeding I came out of the bathroom and found my wristbands and put them on. I would have to wear them for a while so no one would notice my scars.

I grabbed my iPod, blasted my music in my ears and grabbed my art folder and started to write poems.

When my mom called me down for dinner, I came down the stairs slowly. When my mother asked me what was wrong, I said nothing and picked at my food. When dinner was done, I sulked back up the stairs and quickly fell asleep listening to my heartbeat and staring at my scars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
Please leave a comment.
Whether you like it, love it, hate it, or don't care for it, tell me.
Your feedback matters.
If you have any suggestions for the story, feel free to message me.

Have a Ferardful day!
:)