I Have A Secret

Somebody Knows?

As I sat at our usual table, I watched all the people go by looking for my friends.

After ten minutes of checking the time on my cell, and biting my lip nervously, I couldn't find them. I looked all around the cafeteria, no luck. I went outside and looked all around the courtyard. Still couldn't find them. I know! They're probably sneaking a smoke behind the back building. I walked to the last building and found our "spot". It was empty.

"Hmmm.." I thought aloud.

They skipped. I didn't see them this morning, they could have skipped and I wouldn't have noticed. I'll check the parking lot just to be sure. Dave always took everyone to school in his '04 ford. I looked around the parking lot. They skipped.

Just as I was about to pick up my cell and text them, my cell vibrated. "1 new text" it read. I opened my cell and saw the text.

"I know ur secret," it said.

Oh no. I started to panic. Did someone find out? Are they going to blackmail me with it? Who was it?

The text was sent by a private caller.

Crap. That doesn't help. If someone finds out, they could tell my mom and then she'll beat me. And then I'll cut more. It's a never-ending cycle.

That was it. I couldn't control myself. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I took my razor and started cutting. This time, I let the blood run down my arm as a reminder that this was the only I could be in control of my life.

After 15 of cutting and crying alone, the bell rang. I dried my cuts with a paper towel and put my wristband back on. I grabbed my bag, wiped my eyes and started off to my next class, hoping the day would end soon so i could just be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading.

Comment? Please.

This chapter is dedicated to Leslie (xLesliex) and her girlfriend Michelle.

I hope you to are very happy together and thanks for the inspiration.

Have a Ferardful day!
:)