Angels and Demons.

Leaving and arriving.

The man grinned widely at her, exposing a couple of demon fangs, and her fists were clenched tightly as she waited for an explanation.

"The sky scepter, I need it. Think of the power I could have! I could turn the angels demon, destroy the heavens, control the universe, and I'll keep you as my little mate, pretty," he explained, blinking and teleporting over to her, placing his finger under her chin, and she almost bit him, but he teleported back to his throne.

"Fiesty aren't we?"

"Why do you think I Would have access to it?" she hissed at him, and he chuckled.

"I think you're capable of many things. After all, I've seen into your future. Plus, not many angels attatch themselves to humans, it brings a weakness, which give me control over you," he explained. Her hair masked her eyes, and she was shaking with anger, but still, she showed her wings, and glared at him.

"That's all you want right? I get it, you give me Korey?"

"Of course my dear."

"Don't call me that! And I want you to guaruntee his safety." He slightly frowned at this condition, but he nodded.

"Fine, I guaruntee his safety. Also, this might be handy. It'll do what you want it to, turn you invisible to the angels, anything," he said, tossing a black orb at her.

"Now go, Rose." Growling, she closed her eyes, and began to glow white as she slowly faded away. Opening her eyes, she found herself surrounded by bright light and angels similar to her. Her human outfit wasn't there anymore, a flowy white dress was on, down to her ankles, with sleeves below her shoulders, hanging on her arms. She glanced around at the place nodding greetings to the other angels. She had arrived in heaven.