Buried In Black

On and On and Dead

Six years have passed. Me and Jack joined a band, not 'cause we wanted to be in it, but because they begged us to join. Jackie got really good at the guitar and me well I picked up Bass and got much better at drums, not to mention the band needed a manager and I have this way of negotiating, and I was just another body guard. Anyway we were on tour with the band, we were just starting out, hitting gigs here and there. One day, close to Thanksgiving I walked into Jackie's dressing room. I found him crying over the cell phone.I went over and hugged him. Usually he would "melt" into a hug but he just pushed me away. I took the phone out of his hands. He just stared at the ground, tears still flowing.

"Hello! Who the hell is th...." I yelled into the phone only to be cut off by a police officers voice on the other line.

"Umm, yes, you must be Perrish, I'm officer Green...."

"Yeah, I know who you are, just tell me why you made my brother cry, and why you bothered to call. If Bobbie is in prison tell him I'm not paying bail again." I cut him off like he did to me.

"No, Bobbie isn't in prison. I am sorry to inform you that Mrs. Mercer was shot and killed this evening at 11:30." I dropped the phone and ran out of the room. the echo of Officer Greens voice still playing in my head. Who would kill a lady like my mom? What did she ever do wrong? I marched into Ben's room, he was the front man of our band, and he was currently "with" a groupie. As soon as I walked into his room, he started cussing me out.

"Ben, me and Jack are takin a break for a little while!" I stated then turned on the heel of my conver covered feet and left the room. Ben still baffled. I walked back to my room, and thats when I finally let the tears fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, it is short, but a major event, ooh!!!! and i am sorry i haven't updated anything in a while.