Always Born a Crime

***ing Gerard

He better not fucking come to class today, but of coarse he does. He always does. Doesn't know he's not wanted? He needs to go the fuck away. He has no right to be near me. He has no right to look like Ben.

Gerard scurries into the classroom and sits down in that damned chair fucking Ms.Borroughs assigned him. He stares at me through terrified eyes. Good, I already beat him up four times since he got here 3 days ago. He fucking deserves it. He hasn't even ever had a real beating and he still whimpers like he's in so much pain. "H..hi Amanda." he stutters. I then broke the pencil in my hand. Fucking. Perfect.

---flashback to 4 years earlier----
"Hush Bennie don't cry." I demand as the baby is in my lap, screaming its head off. I tried to rock it, but I was afraid daddy would get mad about possibly hearing a squeak from the chair. So I just laid Ben in my lap, it worked somewhat for my five-year-old body size. I would sing, but I don't want to think about what would happen if daddy overheard.

CRASH!

Someone in the house, most likely daddy just throw something glass against the wall. There was more screaming and Bennie started to cry even more. He really needed to be silent, but babies don't take directions well. I hear more shouts then heavy footsteps down the hall. "AMANDA!" daddy screams from the other side of the door before he comes marching in. His evil blue eyes were gleaming like nothing other then pure evil.

---back to the classroom---

"Amanda?"

"What do you fucking want Gerard?"

"I..just...wanted to tell you class is out." I look around, shit, he's right. I get out of my chair punch him in the face, I didn't even bother to watch him fall to the ground. I had to get to that damn bus before it leaves. I walk out in the front of the school only to see the bus pulling out. I'm. Going. To. Fucking. Kill. Gerard. He's why I just missed the bus.

I get finished with Gerard and head home. Whoever said girls can't throw a punch should go see Gerard. Not only that, but I was able to smash that stupid fucking Star Wars lunch box of his. He was crying, it was pathetic. I walk home quickly, maybe if I walk fast enough daddy won't realize I missed the bus. When I get home, I discover I was wrong, he knew. He always fucking knows. Now I get to deal with the consequences. Goodie. Fucking Gerard
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, thanks for reading, I really hope this story does well.

I'm gonna have alot more time to write soon.

love, Ali