Status: This story will not be updated until Mercy.iz.Muzick starts and/or updats her story

Screw You I'm a Rock Star

You Hate.

Brian's POV

"Just look at them," I grumbled. "I'm pretty damn sure whatever the hell he said it wasn't that fucking funny."

I glanced over at Michelle and that Frank dude who were on there miraculous date, in which Michelle was laughing her but off to whatever he said. And guess what? There date is at a fucking bar. She freaked out when I took her to a bar, but when Frank takes her its all fine and dandy. I voiced my thoughts to Zacky who I basically convinced (more like dragged) to the bar with me.

"Y'know, stalking is a very unattractive thing to a girl," Zacky said who took another swig of his JD.

"Shut up, I'm not stalking. Just observing."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," He shrugged. "I'm pretty sure this can't be healthy though."

I rolled my eyes and took a gulp of my beer and glanced back over to Michelle. Damn did she look hot in that outfit of hers…

"Brian how long are we going to be here?" Zacky asked.

"Has anyone ever told you Zack that you sound like a girl?"

"I'm not the one who's in love with a girl who hates my fucking guts!" He shot back.

"I don't love her and she doesn't hate me, she's just playing hard to get."

Zacky rolled his eyes and crossed his arms defeated. He knew we weren't going to leave until I left satisfied that somehow Michelle's date went wrong.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that," He scoffed.

"Is that why she's on a date with Frank Iero and not you? Synyster Fucking Gates, every girl's desire." He mocked.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm best friends with this guy. He can be so damn annoying sometimes. I decided to ignore his comment and to continue watching Michelle's date. So far they were just talking, which what they been doing all afternoon. It was pretty lame if you ask me.

Its weird though, Michelle was the first girl to ever really turn me down. I know it shouldn't bother me but damn, that just bugs me to no end. I've never had a girl refuse me. I thought Michelle would be an easy catch, I guess I was wrong. But there's one thing that Synyster Gates never does, and that's give up. And last night when I kissed her I knew she felt something, she's just to damn stubborn to admit it. I figured that if I kiss her again, maybe she'd finally cave.

"Y'know Matt's going to be mad at us, right? You promised to stay away from her. And what do you do? You go after her anyways. You'd think after a punch to the face you get the-"

"Shut up Baker," I growled.

"And she didn't refuse you just once," He continued despite my warning. "she refused three times. I say we should just leave because obviously she's out of your league."

And that’s when I laughed. I was pretty glad this was a noisy bar otherwise I'm sure Michelle would have noticed me by now.

"Out my league? Since when has a girl ever been out of my league, Zacky?" I laughed.

"Since a girl finally had the guts to say no to you. A girl, who I may mention, is extremely hot." He grinned obviously amused by this whole situation.

I laughed some more. "Dude, how can a girl ever be out of my league? I'm the lead guitarist of a band. A band, who I may mention, is none other then Avenged Sevenfold. One of the most popular bands out there." I said smirking. I took my beer and took another swig.

"A desperate man is what you really are," Zacky muttered as he drank his alcoholic beverage.

"Screw you, Zacky, I'm a rock star! Not a fucking desperate man. Synyster Gates is not a desperate man!"

"Dude, I think you better calm down. Michelle just glanced over here and she has the flames of hell blazing out of her eye socket."

"Damn," groaned.

I didn't bother turning to look at her. Judging by Zacky's expression I knew he wasn't lying. Maybe next time when I want to go on with a plan, I have to make sure alcohol is not in my system. Alcohol tends to make me loud. As the case of what just happened.

"Dude, here she comes," Zacky said trying to hide behind an invisible object in front of him. He was acting like we were getting caught by the cops. That alcohol obviously had an effect.

But when I turned around I saw his reason. Michelle did not look mad, she looked pissed off as hell. Meh, it's not the first time a girl's been that mad at me.

"Haner," she said with venom oozing from her mouth.

"Michelle," I said calmly with a small grin.

There was no way I could ever be frightened of her.

"Hey Michelle," Zacky said with a sincere smile.

"Hey Zacky," She smiled back. Kind of creepy how her expression changed dramatically. I was kind of glad for a second until she looked fiercely back at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked intensely.

"What? A man can't have a beer in great city of Great Falls, Minnesota?" I asked as I took that last sip of my beer.

"Um, actually its Great Falls, Montana." Zacky said.

"Shut up," I growled.

"Whatever the hell you have planned Brian, you better fucking stop it right now," I said. "or else your ass will be mine."

"But I'm not planning anything my Michelle," I said innocently.

"Whatever Brian, I'm fucking leaving," She said as she walked away.

I watched her go back to her table where Frank sat patiently. She said something and he glanced over to our table. I'm sure she told her that she couldn't stand being the same building as me. So they both got up and left the bar. I didn't move, there really was no use in going after her now. After I a few moments Zacky finally piped up.

"There's a reason stalking is illegal my good friend," and with that he took the last swig of Jack Daniels and we left the bar.

Man do I hate Zacky right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah I figured I give you guys Brian's POV to see how he feels about this whole thing.

But anywaaayys.
I've made myself a writing schedule sooo...I'll be updating this story at least once a week instead of once a month ^.^;;

so I'll probably update this story either on a friday or saturday =D