Status: This story will not be updated until Mercy.iz.Muzick starts and/or updats her story

Screw You I'm a Rock Star

I Awake

People always seem to think that when you find that special someone, everything else will just fall into place. But no one ever thought of the possibility of that person being a man called Synyster Gates. A man notorious to the world. A man I wanted to kill no more then twenty-four hours ago. And now I'm head over heels for him, of course I would never tell him that.

Or anyone else for that matter.

"You okay, Michelle?" Kat asked as I walked back on the bus.

After our final kiss Brian and I departed. He said he'd call me soon with plans for tomorrow, I could only wonder what those plans where.

"Yeah, that fresh air really helped…" I said as I tried to walk pass her. I really didn't want to be under watchful eye when I knew what I just did was bad. But she put a firm grip on my shoulder just as I was about to enter the bunks where I could hear Jesse incoherently talking in her sleep.

"Hold on there cowgirl," she said. "now from what I saw, I couldn't really tell how you were getting your dose of oxygen, especially when Brian was blocking your passageway with his mouth!"

I winced as she said the last part of her sentence and turned around with tense shoulders, like I was expecting to get hit or something. Instead I made eye contact with one pissed off singer. And you know what they say…

If the singer ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

"Um…sorry?" I mumbled.

She shook her head. "I don't think you should be saying sorry to me."

She handed me my cell phone.

"Aaawww, Kat, can't I wait to do this tomorrow?" I whined.

"Nope, the sooner the better," She said.

I obliged and dialed Frank's number. I was silently wishing and praying he wouldn't pick up the phone. But as faith would have it, he did.

"Hey Michelle! What's up?" He answered.

"Hold on," I said as I put my hand over the bottom half of the phone.

"Kaat," I whispered. "please don't make me do this."

"Um, hello Michelle! Who the hell is the one that kissed two guys on the same night?"

"Oh fine!" I frowned. "Hey Frank, umm….I have something I need to tell you."

"yeah?"

"I don't think were working out and I think it'd be best if we just stay friends, bye!" I hung up the phone before I could even give him a slight chance to reply.

"I hate myself…" I sighed.

"I love you too Michy," Kat said as she hugged me. "now doesn't that feel much better?"

"No…"

"Good. I'll see you in the morning for sound check." She walked of and went to her bunk.

I groaned and followed her to the bunks, hoping sleep will take away all my worries. I was happy I told Frankie what I said before things got too out of hand, but I felt bad just ending it without an explanation.

As my head hit the pillow that laid on my bunk, instantly a whirlwind of thoughts of tomorrow wisped through my head…

~*~

"Wow Michelle, you look horrible," Jesse said as I approached the stage on which we were suppose to be performing on later on that same day.

Instead of giving Jesse a verbal response I just groaned, my whirlwind of thoughts prevented me from even getting one once of sleep. I'm pretty sure bags where more then visible under my eyes.

"Good morning sunshine," Kat smiled. I scowled at her. I wanted so easily to blame her for my mistakes but really I had no one other then myself….and Brian. Maybe I could vent my anger out on him today….it was plausible.

"Are you thinking about Brian, Michelle?" Jesse cooed as she gave me a knowing smile.

I'm pretty sure Kat told her everything by now. Sucks having a band, you can never keep any secrets!

"You know what, hell will rise today! Or my name isn't….uh…"

"Michelle Ortiga?" Kat offered.

"Yeah, that! Man, do I need some sleep," I sighed as I raked my hand through my hair.

"What kept you?" Jesse asked

"Everything…" I said as I settled myself behind the drums.

"Okay lets start with the opening song," Kat said through the mic.

"Which is…?" Jesse asked.

"Silent Hate, duh!" Kat said.

Jesse stuck her tongue out and I counted down the beginning of the song. If it weren't for Kat's screaming I probably would've fallen asleep. Sometimes I'm happy we have songs that are partially screamo.

After sound check I was overly drowsy walking off to the buses. But before I could even get there I got a text from Brian, which read:

Meet in my bus ;]

- Brian


I smiled and continued walking. Somehow I think I've just been woken up.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack of updates....you guys have the right to kill me now =/