Status: This story will not be updated until Mercy.iz.Muzick starts and/or updats her story

Screw You I'm a Rock Star

I Whisper

I woke up with the most obnoxious noise the world. Someone was banging on the door. I groaned and rolled over and as my arms hit a warm body mass I finally decided to actually open my eyes. Suddenly my vision was blinded by lights that caused my eyes to sting. I squinted trying to figure out what was in front of me while trying to ignore the constant banging noise. Once I saw the shaggy black hair and tan skin my heart began to panic. What made me more nervous was that stupid banging noise. It wasn't long before I heard a voice.

"Michelle! Open this door, now!" I heard Kat's voice from beyond.

I didn't know which noise was worst, the banging or her voice.

"Hold on," I mumbled in the pillows as I tried to upright myself. I knew they couldn't hear me but I tried my best to get the door fast enough for her to stop. There was no way I could scream to assure her I was on my way, not in this state. Once I pulled off the covers I was happy to see that all my clothes were still on. I did a mental sigh of relief before rolling out of the bunk where we obviously ended up. Once I somehow manage to roll all the way out of the bunk without hurting myself, I got up and went to answer the door.

I was confronted by unhappy band mates.

"We've been looking all over for you!" Jesse yelled.

"Ow," I winced as I quickly plugged my ears with my index fingers.

"Michelle we have a show to do in an hour." Kat said. "What did you guys even do?"

"Slept apparently," I mumbled. "and we have a show?"

Kat rolled her eyes. "I told you about before you went to the bar."

"You did?" I questioned.

Kat nodded before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the room.

"We have to go prepare now." She said.

"But I just woke up," I moaned.

"We can't just cancel the show, Michelle. We're the opening band." Jesse said.

"Fine." I mumbled as I let them drag me out of the bus.

An hour later of nearly doing the impossible for me to get ready for this show and I was standing in front of a million of screaming kids. I took a few painkillers that helped me adjust to the lights and all the very, very loud noises. I was glad I was sitting down because I don't think I could stand up a minute longer. I was way to tired and I felt so bad for letting my band mates down. I always believed in giving my all in my at a show but it was different when beer takes half of what you got away. I felt horrible in every sense.

Even though I took a few energy drinks I knew that that wouldn't be enough to keep me up through this whole show. I was so fucked.

As Kat presented our first song, I gathered everything I had to make sure this show wouldn't suck because of me.

Luckily, through out the show I didn't pass out. Plus, I was starting to come to my senses. I couldn't say the exact same thing after the show however….

Once the whole show was done they basically had to carry me out. It wasn't long before I was passed out back stage. I don't even remember how I really got there, or who even carried me. All I knew is that I was singing a bunch of Paramore songs for some reason. I don't even listen to that band. Apparently I knew their songs pretty well though. I don't remember either when I stopped singing or when my eyes closed. All I remember is darkness and my throbbing swollen body.

Complete Exhaustion.

When I woke up I realized that I was on the floor, which was vibrating furiously. I knew that I was in the bus and we were moving. But surprisingly I wasn't uncomfortable on the floor, in fact I had someone to use as leverage. We were both covered by a blanket only the blue blanket came all the way to my neck while it only covered this person's leg. And the only light in the bus was from the T.V. that stood in front of us and the few post lamps we passed every so often. It was calming atmosphere but my whole body was still killing me. The simple thought of moving hurt. So I focused my attention on the T.V. which I could barely even hear since the rumbling of the bus was so loud and the volume of the T.V. was so low. As I turned my head I caught a whiff of the person behind me.

"Brian?" I whispered.

The person stirred from behind me and put their tattooed arms around me.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"What are we doing on the floor?" I managed to ask.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to leave you alone after the concert ended. Why? Are you uncomfortable?" He asked.

I shook my head.

We laid there in silence but after a few moments of watching Family Guy, Brian spoke up.

"I'm Sorry," He mumbled.

"For what?"

"For putting you in this situation. I should've of known better then to take you to a bar."

"It wasn't your fault, I should know by now what my limits are."

"Yeah, but I can show you a better time then a bar. I'm just not used to this," He sighed aggravated. "I'm so used to just getting a girl drunk and fucking her short after. Which was what I almost did with you today and that’s not what I want to do. I don't know how to be a proper boyfriend….just a rock star"

I smiled because even though I knew I didn't have the most perfect boyfriend , at least I knew he was trying.

"Its okay, I'm not so perfect either so we fit."

I heard Brian scoff. "Not perfect my ass," He muttered.

"What?"

"You’re the most flawless girl I know. I can't name one thing wrong with you," He said.

"How about attempting to kick your ass before we started dating. Or how about being stupid and dropping out of college so she can pursue her stupid dreams of traveling the world and being a big time drummer. Normal girls would never do that."

"Your right," Brian acknowledged.

"See," I sighed.

"But your not a normal girl, which is why I'm so attracted to you. You don’t' care what others think. You do what you think feels right, that’s what makes you so amazing."

I scoffed. "Not a good boyfriend my ass."

Brian chuckled which caused my whole body to shake. My heart swelled as his sweet voice rang in my ears. A reaction I never felt before when I was with a guy. It was starting to scare me.

"Well I never said I wasn't good at sweet talking a girl," He said. Even though I wasn't facing him I could still hear the smile that played in his speech.

"If I wasn't so damn sore I'd hit you right now," I said which caused him to laugh more.

As I laid there my eyelids grew heavy and it was hard to stay awake any longer.

"I'm tired, Brian." I whispered before I drifted off to a sweet slumber but not before feeling a kiss on the top of my head and someone mumbling into my hair.